Do babies get runny nose when teething
Cold like symptoms (runny nose, etc) are common when an infant begins to teeth. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-babies-get-runny-nose-when-teething ]
More Answers to "Do babies get runny nose when teething"
- Can a baby get a runny nose and fever due to teething??
- hey mate , everyone here reckons its due to teething,,,, but i tend to disagree on this one ive absolutely studied all my 4 kids through babyhood and teething, ive found that they can pop out 5 teeth in a month where they have no fever or r...
- Did your baby get a runny nose while teething??
- yeah both my children had runny nose's when teething it was a matter of controlling the pain and snot at the same time. not too sure what causes it but its all connected.
- Is a runny nose a sign of a baby teething?
- its the sign of an over-worried parent
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When a baby is teething does it really give them a runny nose?
- Q: my daughter is 15 months old and started teething really early at about 4 months old and she has never seemed to be in that much pain...she has all her smaller teeth and has not gotten any new ones for about 6 or 7 months...anyways her molar are starting to come in now all at once two have already broken the skin i noticed this about two days ago but this morning her nose stared to run she has no cough she is not acting like she has a cold...is the teething causing her nose to run? i have heard that it can do that sometimes but it has never happened to her so i an just wondering how often does this happen? or could she be at the beginning of a cold? i already know how to deal with the teething pain frozen teething rings, teething tablet baby origel (although she hate that stuff), baby tylenol, popsicles, frozen fruit...so all i want to know is if other people had teething babies that had runny noses and were not sick...i guess i made this question longer than it needed to be...thank you...
- A: My little boy always has a runny nose when he's teething. He never started to get wet coughs either until his molars came in. He just got checked by the doc and he says it's not a cold just teething. Teething can also cause fevers. The doc did say if it is a cold, you don't need to do anything. It'll go away within a couple of weeks. Is the mucus a really green green? If it's just a little green it's probably teething. If it's really green it's a cold. that's what the doc told me to look for.
- did your baby has runny nose when teething? my 11 mons has runny nose and sneeze can it be teething or it is a
- Q: coldthanks
- A: yes! my boy gets a runny nose every time he's teething. sneezes a lot too.
- Did your baby get a runny nose while teething?
- Q: Just curious. Sophie cut 2 teeth this week and got the clean bill of health from the MD and woke up with a runny nose this am! Just wondering if it's a cold or teething!Thanks!
- A: yeah both my children had runny nose's when teething it was a matter of controlling the pain and snot at the same time. not too sure what causes it but its all connected.
Prev Question: How long does a cold usually last
People also view