Can you still have kids if you have ovarian cysts
It depends on the type of ovarian cyst and how severe it is as to whether it will effect fertility. Thanks for asking ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-still-have-kids-if-you-have-ovarian-cysts ]
More Answers to "Can you still have kids if you have ovarian cysts"
- Can i still have kids if i have ovarian cyst??
- Yes, once they are removed. My mother had several before she had me and my sisters and we all turned out healthy and happy.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If you have had an ovarian cyst and it was removed with a surgery, can you still have kids? ?
- Q: One of the felopian tupes was removed. Both of the ovaries, however, remain there. They said the other felopian tupe is a bit stretched but remains normal.I'm still 15 by the way so... I don't plan to have kids for a good 10 years.
- A: The same thing happened to me.I had an ovarian cyst that got so big it flipped my ovary twisting my felopian tube and cutting off blood circulation. They had to surgically remove my right felopian tube.Don't worry you can still have kids. The body is an amazing thing.The other ovary picks up all the slack when your other ovary can't.
- Can i still have kids if i have ovarian cyst?
- A: Yes, once they are removed. My mother had several before she had me and my sisters and we all turned out healthy and happy.
- Can getting an operation for an Ovarian cysts help the process of getting pregnant faster?
- Q: My friend has a small ovarian cysts on her left overy and she wants to have kids.she wants to get the cysts remove,If she gets an operation can that higher her chances for getting pregnant or getting pregnant faster?
- A: I had a cyst removed from my right ovary and went on the pill after. I missed one pill and still got pregnant only a few months after so I don't think it will affect her! Maybe I'm just fertile though... idk... best of luck to her!
Prev Question: What is turburculosis
People also view