Can you pull a muscle in your stomach
Yes, you can pull one of your abdominal muscles. It is advised to rest and put some ice on the pulled muscle. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-pull-a-muscle-in-your-stomach ]
More Answers to "Can you pull a muscle in your stomach"
- Did I pull a stomach muscle?
- Yes, it is possible that you could have pulled a muscle in that area. You can try applying a heating pad to the area to see if that helps to ease some of the pain. However, I would recommend letting your mom know what's going on before tryi...
- Can you pull a muscle in your stomach from running?
- i think you can but i'm not sure. running only works ur lower body but it is possible to hurt your stomach when ur running
- Can u pull a muscle in your stomach?
- I don't know, probably. I had a charlie horse in my stomach once. That was really painful. I hope you feel better.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Expecting mommies do you ever pull a muscle in your stomach?
- Q: I get so uncomfortable at night that I toss and turn and try to find a comfortable position but every time it always feels like I pull a muscle on the left side of my stomach. ALL THE TIME. Is that common or just weird and coincidental?
- A: that happen to me but on the upper part of my stomach..i think is the way your uterus is growing is taking away space in your stomach..it hurts soo bad when that happens..
- Is it possible to pull a muscle in your stomach so much that it makes eating and drinking nauseating?
- Q: I was doing crunches last night at the gym and immediately following my last set I felt something. I don't know if it was a pulled muscle or what. I couldn't even sleep last night, thats how painful it was. I now am nauseated when even trying to eat crackers or drink water.
- A: Hi their are a number of possibilities as to what this could be. Yes, it is quite possible to pull a muscle in your tummy area just as any other area, which could also make you feel sick due to the fact that it is so painful.I would suggest, giving it another day, take paracetamol and rest. If no improvement by then, you should see your Dr.Hope this helps.UK Personal Trainer
- Is it normal to feel like you have a pulled muscle in your stomach at 38 wks 6 days pregnant?
- Q: I feel like I have pulled my stomach muscles is this normal?I dont know how else to describe it, it is like my stomache muscles are sore or tired or something? I also have some sharp pains in my stomache that just started with a bh contraction what do you make of all this?The bh are coming often and I am resting
- A: Its normal. I felt like that with my first too. It's just your muscles stretching out. I know that when my daughter was kicking me it didn't help with the pain. It actually made it worse. I just put an icepack on it that I got from a drug store. It really helped alot.
Prev Question: How can you tell the difference between a cold and H1N1, more
People also view