Can you pop a mosquito bite
Popping a mosquito is not a good idea.It can cause or spread infection.It is best to rub it with alcohol to take the itch away. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-pop-a-mosquito-bite ]
More Answers to "Can you pop a mosquito bite"
- Do you think its a good idea to pop a mosquito bite
- ew. no. you shouldnt really pop your pimples, it creates scarring, at least dont pick at them once youve popped them. anyways, no if you can pop a mosquito bite, its either a) not a mosquito bite or b) infected. just leave it alone. put som...
- Would my mosquito bite stop itching if I popped it?
- no. but you could try vinegar or rubbing alcohol on it to stop the itching
- How hard is it to pop mosquito bites?
- My friend used to do that, and they would stop itching. It seems painful, but I'm not too sure.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you pop a mosquito bite?
- Q: ?????
- A: as soon as you discover a mosquito bite, rub it with alcohol and it disappears inabout 10 minutes. I have been doing this for 30 years now, works every time. I carry alcohol wipes with me, if i'll be outdoors for this reason !!!!
- Ca you "pop" a mosquito bite?
- Q: You know on summer those damn mosquitos come and bit you all over to get blood, can you pop those "pimple" looking bumps?
- A: no don t they leave scars if you do
- Is it ok to pop a mosquito bite?
- A: you really shouldnt but if you must rub alcohol on it it will sting for a sec... then go away it will take the itch out as well.
Prev Question: What are the effects of salmonella
People also view