Can you have the flu without having a fever
Yes, while fever is one of the most common symptoms, it does not have to be included in the array of symptoms. ChaCha for now! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-have-the-flu-without-having-a-fever ]
More Answers to "Can you have the flu without having a fever"
- Can you have the flu without having a fever?
- probbaly not infulenza, but it might be, different people can have different symptoms from the same illness. it could be almost anything, just be careful with handwashing and the like to make sure you don't spread it, and go to a doctor if ...
- Is it possible to have pneumonia or bronchitis without a fever or...?
- pneumonia is a very serious illness. people dont just get pneumonia regularly. the term is thrown around way too much these days. and used very loosely. bronchitis can lead to pneumonia if there is a serious infection or other complications...
- Can you have swine flu without having a fever?
- For the last 4 days dp has felt really sick (nearly been sick several times) and has cold symptoms (blocked nose, cough, sore throat etc). He does not seem to have a fever at all though, plus the sickness comes in phases so he can be ok in ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you have the flu without a fever ?
- Q: I have a really really really bad cold. I have all the symptoms of flu, except fever. I ache everywhere, I spent two days unable to get out of bed, I have a head-ache, I cough, I have a blocked nose.Can you get flu without fever ?
- A: yes you can. its unlikely but in order to have the flu, you don't necessarily (hope i spelled it right) have to have a fever
- Is it possible to have the swine flu without having a fever?
- Q: My tempature has been 97.2 (yesturday) and 97.4 today. I haven't thrown up or anything but i've had nausea on and off, a headache, dizziness, and I am just now developing a cough, I had a sore throat last week that is now completly gone. My mom says she doesn't think it's the swine flu at all but is it possible?
- A: Well, your sudden temperature doesn't look great. If you have anything else such as Unusual tiredness, runny nose, shortness of breath, loss of appetite, aching muscles or diarrhoea/vomiting, you may have swine flu.You should contact the national flu service at:www.pandemicflu.direct.gov.uk or on: 0800 15 13 513I'm currently working with Boots at the moment to raise awareness, so I hope this helps.
- Is it possible to have pneumonia or bronchitis without a fever or having a cold/flu first?
- Q: Is it possible for a person who is in their twenties to get pneumonia or bronchitis without a fever? And do these always develop from a cold/flu only? Everyone who has had pneumonia or bronchitis that I know has had a pre-occurring cold or flu and had a fever. So if someone has all the symptoms of either do they have to have a fever and have had a recent sickness to be diagnosed or is it possible to be healthy one day and come down with pneumonia or bronchitis the next day, seemingly out of nowhere?
- A: It is called...death.
Prev Question: What is the best way to relieve depression
People also view