Can you get the flu from kissing someone
It's possible. The main way influenza viruses are spread is from person to person in respiratory droplets of coughs and sneezes. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-the-flu-from-kissing-someone ]
More Answers to "Can you get the flu from kissing someone"
- Why do people get the flu from the flu shot?
- The Flu Risk Factors. The flu usually begins abruptly, with a fever between 102 to 106?F. (An adult typically has a lower fever than a child) Other common symptoms include a flushed face, body aches, and lack of energy. Some people have ...
- Can you get swine flu from kissing someone who has it??
- I'd echo your first answerers points. Going to a surgery actually increases the risk that you too will spread the bugs to others and once you have it there is not much you can do but rest and recuperate. In the unlikely event that your symp...
- Do u get the flu if you kissed someone with Flu??
- "It is very possible" That you will get the flu but it depends on some factors. I’m assuming you haven’t had a flu shot so you are not immune to it. Flu is spread by the flu virus going from one body to another in various ways. Th...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can you get swine flu from kissing someone who has it?
- Q: okay so i kissed a guy wed & thurs of last week several time and he just found out he has swine flu, and i missed school today because i feel sick my symotomes are sore throat,achy, and i feel nasues and feverish should i got to the doctor as a per-cautionthank you to every one for their answers i went to the doctor today and i do have swine flu
- A: It sounds like you've caught it. Stay in bed, drink lots of fluids to prevent dehydration and get plenty of rest- there's really no need to go to the doctor unless you start experiencing more serious symptoms like shortness of breath or a very high fever (over 102).Unfortunately, there isn't much the doctor can do for you now- as long as your symptoms stay manageable, just stay home and rest.Get well soon!
- Can You Get The Swine Flu From Kissing Someone?
- A: Yeah if they have it.
- Can you get swine flu from hugging and kissing?
- Q: Thanks! AND can you get it even if the person doesn't have swine flu?It's not in our state yet :)
- A: The answer is yes. A kiss on the cheek would likely not result in catching the disease, unless you had an open sore or some other portal of entry on your face. However, a mouth kiss with an infected person would most likely result in you contracting the virus. Hugging would not be as likely a way to transmit the disease, however, if they coughed or sneezed on you, the particulate discharge could be inhaled and cause you to get the virus. The best advice I can give you is to avoid any type of close contact with anyone that is sick right now. If YOU are sick, then stay at home unless it is necessary to get out and if you do have to go out, please wear a mask. And, most importantly, wash your hands frequently and keep your fingers out of your mouth and eyes, and don't travel to Mexico right now. This flu is not as nasty as it's made out to be. It is most dangerous to the very young, the very old, and people who are already sick or have compromised immune systems. I don't really understand the question about "can you get it even if the person doesn't have swine flu?" If you are exposed to the virus, there is always the chance to get it, so don't put yourself in a situation in which you would be exposed. Playing it safe right now is the best policy, but don't panic!
Prev Question: What is bipolar disease
People also view