Can you get sexually transmitted diseases from dogs
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are known to exist in domesticated animals.There are cases of animal to human tranasmissions. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-sexually-transmitted-diseases-from-dogs ]
More Answers to "Can you get sexually transmitted diseases from dogs"
- Can dogs get sexually transmitted diseases?
- Yes they can. Apparently all std's originated via animals; humans having sexual contact with animals and spread the std to other humans through sexual contact also...The bacteria and viruses such as syphillis and herpes simplex can survive ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Animal origin of sexually transmitted diseases?
- Q: I just read an article that states all sexually transmitted diseases originated with humans having sex with animals. It said that right now in Africa men are having a lot of sex with dogs. What are your thoughts on this?
- A: lol heres a simple solution.Aids-monkeySyphillis-cowsClap-goatsghonorrhea-lambsTrich-chickenHerpes-pigsHPV-from the best known dogs around: MEN
- Why are people terrified of STD's but don't even think twice about non sexually transmitted diseases?
- Q: People are riddled with fear about getting STD's, but many wouldn't even think twice about sitting around in a hospital to visit a friend. They will also touch railings on public transport, eat potentially deadly food (raw meat) and share drinks, lipgloss with people, eat after touching money, kiss their dogs on the lips, get tattoos, walk around on filthy bathroom floors etc. None of these other things are frowned upon. I'm not saying STD's aren't bad (they're terrible), but I just don't see why people are so much more afraid of one than the other. Is it just because they have to do with pee pees and wee wees?
- A: Probably so. Practically all of us deal with some sort of shameful feelings about sex at some point in our lives. The fact that you can only get these diseases by having sex is huge. It also implies that you have had sex with someone you don't know very well. Though that is, of course, not always the case.
- Bullmastiff AKC Champion Lakeviews Laredo at Stud?
- Q: I am the pround owner of the above Bullmastiff Champion. I was wondering how people felt about artificial insemination vs naturaly breeding? I am doing AI's so I dont risk sexually transmitted diseases between dogs. What are your feelings about this?
- A: I've done both AI and natural breedings, both have been successful. I know some breeders that will use only AI on outside b*tches to protect their males from infection.I prefer natural breedings if possible, I think that if a dog is physically unable to breed naturally (except in cases of injury) then that would be an undesireable trait and should not be bred. You can't tell that if you only do AI.
Prev Question: Is Hepatitis C or be worse
People also view