Can you get pink eye if someone farts in your pillow
Slim chance as bacteria, viruses, allergy, foreign body, plugged tear duct and a scratched eye all cause pink eye. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-pink-eye-if-someone-farts-in-your-pillow ]
More Answers to "Can you get pink eye if someone farts in your pillow"
- Can you get pink eye from someone farting into your pillow??
- No. Pink eye, otherwise known as conjunctivitis, is caused by a viral or bacterial infection. Humans do not have viral bacterial conjunctivits living in any part of their digestive or excretory system. It is not possible to get pink eye fro...
- Will passing gass on someone pillow cause them to catch pink eye?...?
- Conjunctivitis Risk Factors. The conjunctiva is exposed to bacteria and other irritants. Tears help protect the conjunctiva by diluting bacteria and washing it away. Tears also contain enzymes and antibodies which kill bacteria. There are m...
- Can you get pink eye (congectivitis) from someone farting on your...?
- That's been asked seven times, here, now. There *is* an answer, and an odd one at that: : Not if they were wearing underwear. It's one of these peculiar facts lodged in my brain. The question of bacterial contamination of operating theatr...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you get pink eye if someone farts on your pillow?
- Q: It happened in the movie Knocked Up and my flatmates did it to another flatmate, and now he has pink eye.
- A: Dude I'm almost positive that was either a coincidence or your making this up.
- do you get pink eye if someone farts on your pillow?
- A: yep and the moon is made out of cheese
- If someone farts on your pillow and you sleep on it,can you get pink eye?
- Q: Like seriously yo? My friend just told me you could.
- A: No, that is not how you catch pink eye. You catch it from coming in contact with someone who has pink eye, and the virus is so contagious that the person could be a stranger - maybe someone who touched a door handle just before you did. Frequent hand washing is crucial to prevent spreading the virus or bacteria, depending on which type you have. These links give more information about pink eye. http://kidshealth.org/parent/infections/eye/conjunctivitis.htmlhttp://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001016.htmhttp://www.medicinenet.com/pink_eye/article.htmhttp://www.drgreene.com/21_1058.html
Prev Question: How long does it take a broken wrist to heal
People also view