Can you get herpes from someone who doesn't have it
No, you cannot contract herpes from someone who is not infected by the virus. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-get-herpes-from-someone-who-doesn%27t-have-it ]
More Answers to "Can you get herpes from someone who doesn't have it"
- Can you get herpes if someone?
- You have very little chance of getting herpes that way. Herpes doesn't survive for more then seconds when it's away from the body, it also doesn't go through clothing. Also that is not what they mean by skin to skin contact. By skin to skin...
- How does someone get herpes?
- Please keep in mind that the majority of answers regarding STDs on YA are bogus and from uneducated people. There are different forms of Herpes. HSV-1 is the form that is on your lips, and mouth (cold sores). Sometimes you can get these by ...
- Can you get genital herpes from someone who never had genital ulc...?
- Yes. About 20 percent of sexually active Americans are infected with the herpes simplex type II virus, which causes most cases of genital herpes. Many of those infected never develop symptoms of the disease or they thought the symptoms were...
Prev Question: What is pandemic
People also view