Can you die from stress
You will not die directly from stress but rather from the detrimental effects of stress on your body. Try not to stress too much. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-die-from-stress ]
More Answers to "Can you die from stress"
- Yes. Usually in the form of heart disease or stroke.
- High blood pressure simply means what the words say: it is high pressure in the circulation of the body - that is, in the blood vessels of the body. That's why we call it high blood pressure. In order to try to understand the high blood pre...
- Yes but it would have to be pretty crazy out of control. But yeah definitely possible.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is it possible to die from stress and despair?
- Q: I don't know why or how it happened, but my life has been a tragedy. Everyday I continue to wake up, I have this feeling somehow i'm going to die, it's this erie feeling I have all the time, so I know the end is end.Now lately i've also been getting bad chest pains and debilitating pain in my head. I'm not going to try and get it treated, but I want to know is it true that stress and depression can kill you?
- A: yes it can♦
- Is it possible to die from stress?
- Q: i have gotten very sick from stress and i think i have passed out a few times. i was wondering if it was actually possible to die from being so sick from stress. and if so how do you cure stress sickness...dying?i am very poor so i need cheap solutions fyi
- A: yes....if you stress out too much it puts strain on your heart and you may have a heart attack.
- Can a cat die from stress?
- Q: If a cat is experiencing ongoing, long term stress, can it cause death?Like if it lives in a home where other cats are constantly harrassing it.
- A: Stress in any living creature can weaken their immune system, making them more vulnerable to infection and disease. If cats become so stressed that they stop eating, this can have serious consequences. because prolonged fasting results in liver damage.The web site below has an article on cats that don't get on, with lots of information and advice on ways that you can improve the relationship between them.http://www.celiahaddon.co.uk/pet%20problems/cats/frameset.htmlHope this helps.
Prev Question: What are the symptoms for appendicitus
People also view