Can sleeping too much give you headaches
Either too much sleep or too little sleep can agravate headaches in any individual. Researchers believe that fluctuation in(MORE?) [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-sleeping-too-much-give-you-headaches ]
More Answers to "Can sleeping too much give you headaches"
- Can sleeping too much give you a headache?
- It can for me, here's what WebMD had to say: [For some people prone to headaches, sleeping longer than usual on a weekend or vacation can cause head pain. Researchers believe this is due to the effect oversleeping has on certain neurotransm...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does sleeping too much give you a haeadache?
- Q: ok im 15, i usually get 5-6 hours of sleep on week days. Today though since its Saturday i slept about 12-13 hours and now i have a headache. this has happened before when i get over 10 hours of sleep. its not a bad headache cuz it goes away after like i getup for a half hour. But does sleeping to much give u a headache?
- A: You most probably have some kind of sinus problem. Pay attention to where the pain is--next to both sides of your eyes and your temples would suggest sinus problems and sinus problems can give you a headache, even when you don't sleep too long. I sleep 12-14 hours too on weekends and, because of my sinuses and sleep apnea, I get up with a headache but a hot shower soon takes care of my problem. Check with your doctor--s/he can tell you and give you better advice than you're going to get on here.
- Does too much sleep give you a headache?
- Q: I had about 11 hours sleep last nite, usually I have about 7-8. Does too much sleep give you a headache because every time I do, I get one!What is the best way to get rid of this headache?
- A: Firstly - yes, too much sleep will do this. Too much sleep on a regular basis will also make you go insane, same as if you don't get enough sleep. And the more you sleep, the more tired you will feel in the long runHow to get rid of the headache? Take a long hot shower if possible - the steam will de-clog you and clear your head a little. Ideally, you should go jogging for 10 minutes, then take the shower - you'll be fine after that.
- Why does sleeping too long give you a headache?
- Q: Why does sleeping too long give you a headache? They say that the human body needs 6 to 8 hours of sleep, but I noticed that if I sleep for more than 8 hours, like if I sleep around 10 to 11 hours ... I get a really bad heachache throughout the day. Why is this?
- A: it shouldn't
Prev Question: How do you know if your knuckle is broken
People also view