Can herpes be transfered by sharing a drink
No. Herpes is spread by direct skin to skin contact as in directly from the site of infection to the site of contact. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-herpes-be-transfered-by-sharing-a-drink ]
More Answers to "Can herpes be transfered by sharing a drink"
- Could this be herpes? sharing drinks
- Yeah im probably going to end up making an appointment, just gonna have to pay for it out of my pocket. Its gonna be a little tough because Im paying for college aswell. Do you think this sounds like anything else? Maybe a bacterial infe...
- Can you get herpes from sharing a drink?
- Only if you had an open sore in your mouth where the can touched.
- Did i spread herpes by sharing a drink?
- Breathe. It's not the type of herpes that you get sexually. It's normal and very common to get it. Most people get it and you just have to avoid kissing anyone till it's gone. It is just a cold sore and there's no reason for you to worry.
Prev Question: Is it good to drink water when you are sick
People also view