Can drinking alcohol cause a miscarriage
Steady alcohol drinking each day increases the risk of miscarriage and can cause lower birth weight. Thanks for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-drinking-alcohol-cause-a-miscarriage ]
More Answers to "Can drinking alcohol cause a miscarriage"
- Can drinking alcohol cause a miscarriage?
- Institute of Public Health and Department of Epidemiology at the University of Southern Denmark http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12648183 found that even around five drinks a week can increase the risk of miscarriage. Other studies have p...
- Can smoking cause a miscarriage?
- Slow sperm wont cause a miscarriage. Im sorry you are having a hard time with your pregnancies. You may want to look into other factors, like blood type and the possibility of being rh negative. Also, keep in mind 1 out of 3 pregnancies end...
- Does smoking cause a miscarriage?
- I would not advise any woman to smoke during pregnancy, but I did smoke while pregnant. Wish that I could have stopped, but all I could do was cut back. At least I did try. Anyway, this is a little info I found on the internet. As for your ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can drinking a lot of alcohol cause a miscarriage?
- Q: What if you didn't know you were pregnant and you were out partying and drank a lot, can that cause a miscarriage?
- A: I read in a book (id like to say it was what to expect when youre expecting but I cannot say for sure) that the baby & mothers blood doesnt even connect until five weeks pregnant. They say not to worry about the alcohol you drank before you knew you were pregnant, just stay away from it once you find out!Good luck!
- Does coffee, drinking alcohol, having a miscarriage cause breast cancer?
- A: Wine in moderation can lessen your chances of breast cancer. Methylxanthines in caffeine including coffee, tea and some chocolates has been linked to breast cancer but most researchers will say they aren't positive about the findings.Miscarriages and abortions increase breast cancer risk later in life.
- Does drinking alcohol after you ovulate cause miscarriages?
- Q: Does alcohol prevent proper conception or implantation or does it only hurt the baby once it has attached to the uterus (10 days after conception)? I'v heard that there is no physical link between mother and baby until the baby attaches to the uterus which is usually around the time you should start your period. The Motherrisk program in Toronto Canada even told me that alcohol use before that time does not cause problems, but then why am I having so many miscarriages? I don't even drink that much. I typically have a few glasses of wine on friday night after work. I just want to know your opionions on this.
- A: Well yeah the baby wont have any physical connectioms to the mother until implantation but keep in mind...Alcohol stays in YOUR body for 24 hrs. say you miscalculate by a day or two of when you actually concieved, plus it takes anywhere from 6-12 for implantation. Now if you concieved 1-2 days earlier and then had a fast implantation of 6 days, well that can leave a window of about a week of you doing things that may or may not harm you or the baby
Prev Question: What foods help with cramps
People also view