Can Chlamydia and Gonorrhea go away on its own
Different kinds of bacteria causes Chlamydia and Gonorrhea, it cannot go away on its own. Both can cause further complications. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-chlamydia-and-gonorrhea-go-away-on-its-own ]
More Answers to "Can Chlamydia and Gonorrhea go away on its own"
- Will my Chlamydia and/or Gonorrhea go away on it's own??
- No. They need to be treated with antibiotics. Go to Planned Parenthood and get tested and treated by them. The price is on a sliding scale based on what you can afford. And they will work out a payment plan with you if you need to do that.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Will my Chlamydia and/or Gonorrhea go away on it's own?
- Q: I'm 99.9% positive I have Chlamydia and/or Gonorrhea and I can't afford to go to the doctor. I've been drinking alot of water and hoping it goes away on it's own. Anything else I can do to speed up the process of it going away?
- A: No. They need to be treated with antibiotics. Go to Planned Parenthood and get tested and treated by them. The price is on a sliding scale based on what you can afford. And they will work out a payment plan with you if you need to do that.
- Gonorrhea and Chlamydia questions. Does it go away and how long does it take?
- Q: my best friend hasnt been at work and has been gone for a while, i finally had a response from her yesterday in a text. To make a long story short she asked me to come over so that she can let me know where she has been and what has been going on.She told me she was hospitalized by an infection that doctors "thought" to have been gonorrhea and/or chlamydia. She was in the hopstial for a week being treated, she also had a puss filled pocket on her lower right side of the pelvic (which prevented her from walking). They treated her with I.V and sent her home with a 10 day antibiotic. She is done taking the medicine but she is severely depressed because she is not sure the infection is gone completely..she says she still has a little bit of pelvic pain but she is saddened becuase of the puss filled pocket (she is afraid she wont be able to have kids) so my question is Will the puss filled pocket eventually clear up on its own since the antibiotics are supposed to fight the infection?also*When will this infection go away? how long will it take for the occasional pain to end?
- A: I have never heard of Gon/Chlamydia causing this, but then again I really dont work in that field. Yes the pocket should clear up in time, i would give about a week, if it remains the same size with the pain still hurting give the doc a call and see whats going on. Best of luck!
Prev Question: What is teburculosis
People also view