Can an std make your whole body itch
Scabies is a contagious parasitic skin infection caused by mites, Symptoms generally include intense itching and a generalized rash. Scabies mites burrow under the skin, and can cause bites that may look like pimples. ChaCha Rocks! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-an-std-make-your-whole-body-itch ]
More Answers to "Can an std make your whole body itch"
- Can an std make your whole body itch?
- Usually an allergic reaction would cause your whole body to itch. But I think Syphilis is one that can affect your whole body with an itchy rash. Are you rashy, too?
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- can an std make your whole body itch?
- A: Usually an allergic reaction would cause your whole body to itch. But I think Syphilis is one that can affect your whole body with an itchy rash. Are you rashy, too?
- are there std's that make you whole body itch?
- Q: on and off everyday just about i itch for around 15 min in a specific spot until it goes away, only to return later or the next day? what could this be?!
- A: crabs, or scabies,but define whole body, and specific spot, cuz crabs prefer to stay where there is hair.have changed cleaning or grooming stuff lately, could be a mild allergy.
- Extremely itchy red spots? STD maybe? Desperate! Please help!?
- Q: About a month and a half ago, I noticed a small, dry, scaly looking patch of skin on my right arm. A week or so later, another one on the same area on my left arm. They were itchy so I scratched them.Eventually, other areas of my body started to itch. I developed red spots all over my body. The largest are on my lower abdomen. But I have some on my legs. When compared to other skin conditions, these red spots are considerably larger than others. The largest of these spots are wider than they are long. The large ones are 1-2 inches wide and 1 inch high on my body. The large ones are on my lower abdomen, with smaller ones on my legs and arms. But it's not just these places with spots that itch. My whole body itches! Excluding my face and genitals, the rest of my is itchy as hell. I'm worried I might have gotten an STD of some sort because I did have a very random hook-up before all this, but wouldn't something show up on my genitals? This sounds horrible, but I've hooked up since then, and if she gets something, then maybe I'll have a better idea of what is going on with me.I don't have health insurance! Don't tell me to go to the doctor!Lol not taking advice from mrs. soto who doesnt know when to use wear instead of where, and not taking advice from alicitich who doesnt know that small pox is the rarest disease in the world (exists only in laboratories).
- A: Seek medical help immediately........
Prev Question: What are the symptoms of mono and how do you get it
People also view