Are there any cures for chronic fatigue syndrome
There is no cure for chronic fatigue syndrome, but many treatments are available to help relieve the symptoms. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/are-there-any-cures-for-chronic-fatigue-syndrome ]
More Answers to "Are there any cures for chronic fatigue syndrome"
- Is there a cure for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome?
- Not yet, but cures for CFS are still being wored on. So for now, treatment for chronic fatigue syndrome is concentrating on alleviating the symptoms.
- What Vitamins Can Get Rid of Acne?
- Acne vulgaris, also known as common acne, is one classic skin problem that develops during adolescence and improves or worsens towards adulthood. In addition to facial acne, back acne is a common...
- How to Use Coenzyme Q10 for Health
- Coenzyme Q 10, also known as CoQ10, is naturally found in every body cell. Studies have shown that people with a variety of diseases were depleted of this nutrient. It has been found through...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- chronic fatigue syndrome, is there any new updates or cures ?
- A: The best thing for it is to get rid of all your toxic cleaning and laundry products in your home as many are registered pesticides. Switch to all natural products and take the old products to your local toxic waste recycling place to dispose of them. Once you have all natural products in your home have someone come in and clean your entire house top to bottom with the new products including shampooing all of your carpets. Be sure to take a good multivitamin daily that is well absorbed by your body and use a good antioixidant supplement daily.
- it there any effective cure for the CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome) yet?
- A: I wish I could give you a effective treatment of CFS. But given that each sufferers symptoms vary, along with the severity, so does the treatment vary for each individual, usually trial and error, (which can be a bit expensive).I know some people who have had some improvement of using vitamin B injections, or other some such Nutritional & Herbal treatments. Sleeping medication to assist with sleep disturbance, anti-depressants may help with depression, but need to be guided by a doctor who believes in CFS. Not some twit who thinks depression is CFS. I found a healthy diet helps a little, but due to allergies my diet is fairly restricted. Rest when I can, and try to reduce stress levels (far easier said than done). Our support groups motto "What treatment works for one unfortunately does not for another" I have included a few links for you to check out, the top link (myalgic encephalomyelitis/chronic fatigue syndrome, a clinical case definition and guidelines for medical practitioners) is worth the read, and has some very good information. If you have access to a printer, print it out if you can so you can read it in your time, not online as it is fairly long document.Good luck!
- What is the cure for chronic fatigue syndrome?
- Q: May be some remedies if there is no cure
- A: See the discussion and suggestions in the Encyclopedia of Natural Medicine (Murray and Pizzorno) or Prescription for Natural Cures (Balch & Stengler). The Miracle of Magnesium by Dr Carolyn Dean is also interesting. No guaranteed cure but a lot of well thought out advice and suggestions.
Prev Question: What are the causes of a weak bladder
People also view