What are the effects of h1n1 influenza a
H1N1 fever,cough,sore throat,body aches,headache,chills & fatigue. Diarrhea and vomiting have been associated with H1N1 virus. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-effects-of-h1n1-influenza-a ]
More Answers to "What are the effects of h1n1 influenza a"
- What are the effects of h1n1 influenza a
- H1N1 fever,cough,sore throat,body aches,headache,chills & fatigue. Diarrhea and vomiting have been associated with H1N1 virus.
- Are there any side effects to the 2009 H1N1 influenza vaccine??
- The 2009 H1N1 vaccine is made the same way as seasonal flu vaccines. Millions of seasonal flu vaccines have been given safely. Millions of people have also safely received the 2009 H1N1 vaccine. CDC expects that any side effects following v...
- What Are The Side Effects Of The H1n1 Flu Vaccine
- Influenza, commonly called the flu, is always caused by a virus. Influenza, also known as the flu, is caused by a virus. There are different strains of influenza: Influenza A is the most widespread and most severe strain. It can affect both...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what would likely be the effect of influenza A (H1N1) to the economy of the Philippines?
- A: Influenza A outbreak in Philippines mostly will not cause severe health problems if compare to Avian flu or SARS. Although it has the lower mortality rate, it undeniable greatly affect the economy of philippines. First of all, tourism is the main income for philippines. If the outbreak of influenza A continue and become severe and severe, do you think that foreign tourists will dare to visit Philippines?? Absolutely no. Even Philippines own citizens will just stay at home and isolate themselves from close-contact with the public. Furthermore, the industries that close to tourism like food, hotel, public transport, disco and so on also will be affected. In addition, country productivity also will decrease. Now, the workers who are sick cannot work; the healthy worker also worry whether they are being infected or not. What if the rest worker are being quarantine and who should do their job?? What if the affected companies are supplier for another companies? Subsequently, the other companies cannot do anything without the stuff supply from supplier. This is a chain reaction. The economy sectors in a country are mutually dependence. If one of them is affected, then the others will also collapse.Thank you...
- Should we be spending money to prevent the swine flu?
- Q: I get emails from the White House because I sent them a message once and today I received this from- "John O. Brennan, The White House"As the President's advisor on Homeland Security, I am passing along the following message from Kathleen Sebelius, Secretary of Health and Human Services, Janet Napolitano, Secretary of Homeland Security, and Arne Duncan, Secretary of Education, who are leading the efforts to prepare our Nation for the coming flu season.Fellow Americans,This spring we were confronted with an outbreak of a troubling flu virus called 2009-H1N1. As the fall flu season approaches, it is critical that we reinvigorate our preparedness efforts across the country in order to mitigate the effects of this virus on our communities.Today, we are holding an H1N1 Influenza Preparedness Summit in conjunction with the White House to discuss our Nation's preparedness. We are working together to monitor the spread of 2009-H1N1 and to prepare to initiate a voluntary fall vaccination program against the 2009-H1N1 flu virus, assuming we have a safe vaccine and do not see changes in the virus that would render the vaccine ineffective.But the most critical steps to mitigating the effects of 2009-H1N1 won't take place in Washington — they will take place in your homes, schools and community businesses.Taking precautions for this fall's flu season is a responsibility we all share. Visit Flu.gov to make sure you are ready and learn how you can help promote public awareness.We are making every effort to have a safe and effective vaccine available for distribution as soon as possible, but our current estimate is that it won't be ready before mid-October. This makes individual prevention even more critical. Wash your hands regularly. Take the necessary precautions to stay healthy and if you do get sick, stay home from work or school.We are doing everything possible to prepare for the fall flu season and encourage all Americans to do the same — this is a shared responsibility and now is the time to prepare. Please visit Flu.gov to learn what steps you can take to prepare and do your part to mitigate the effects of H1N1.Take Care,Kathleen, Janet and Arne Seems like the beginning of preparing us for mandatory vaccination under government care to a paranoid person like me.
- A: Yes it's called a 30 foot wall all along the border.
- The H1N1 flu shots always had we uneased, but now I know I will not vaccinate my child, what do you think?
- Q: The disturbing case of the A/H1N1 influenza vaccinationFrance began universal vaccination against the new influenza A/H1N1. Recently, however, there was an alarming case, which likely is associated with the vaccine.Media revealed that in one of the vaccinated women found in a few days later, the "probable" case of the so-called. Guillain-Barre syndrome. This is a rare disease of the nervous system, usually associated with influenza infection. The Ministry of Health reported that progress at this time additional expertise to determine whether the appearance of symptoms of this disease could be side effect of the vaccine.Polls also indicate that many French belittled the new flu. Although so far there has been in the country 30 deaths of people infected with it, that only two of them new influenza was the direct cause of death.The French are not willing to vaccination inOnly one fifth of the French intend to take advantage of free vaccination, as many of them fear the side effects or belittled the same disease.After the initial phase of vaccination, and intended only for medical personnel, on Thursday inaugurated the second phase of the massive, addressed to the entire population. The whole of France has opened more than 1,000 special medical centers where you can be a complimentary and nieobowiązkowemu vaccination.To take full advantage of them convince their countrymen the French Health Minister Roselyne Bachelot-Narquin. That - she said - "an example to others" - implanted itself against a new flu in the presence of journalists and cameras.First, caregivers are vaccinated and the immediate environment of infants, children under 2 years of age with risk factors, others frail health, followed by pregnant women and other children under the age of 2 years. In total, the first priority group has about 6 million people. To all of them were sent in advance via a special discount vouchers for vaccination, with whom they have to go to the doctor. Vaccinations for the rest of the population will begin in late November.Crowd was notIn contrast to many other countries, in France the day after the start of the campaign against avian influenza A/H1N1 in the corridors of medical centers were generally not overcrowded. Research shows that the French are not too interested in a new influenza vaccine. According to the CSA poll published this week, up 76 percent. Population of France declares that it does not instil against this disease, while only 21 percent. intends to do so.It is important that there certainly the fear of possible side-effects of the vaccine, as well as the fact that until now zaszczepiło only 10 percent. medical staff. Although Ministry of Health stresses that the vaccine is effective and safe, some doctors paragraph could hear the voices against.
- A: I am not getting my children vaccinated. The reason was what you pointed out and because they say that it only is chronically ill children. Those are the only children I think should get the shot. Otherwise I am ok with taking the chances. I don't take my kids to public places like Chucky cheese anymore for the time being. I think that would just be silly. Any time I do take them anywhere, park or a store, I always have hand sanitizers and wipe carts down with an antibacterial wipe. There are ways to try and avoid it. But, if your child isn't chronically ill I wouldn't take the chances of having their nervous system braking down.
Prev Question: What are the systpoms of h1n1
People also view