Is swine flu still around
Yes, the swine flu otherwise known as H1N1 is still around, spreading but not deemed as bad as once thought. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-swine-flu-still-around ]
More Answers to "Is swine flu still around"
- Is Swine Flu still around?
- This disease has always been around, but a few months ago there was a worldwide outbreak. Seeing as it wasn't that common in humans, we were funding and focusing more on other sicknesses. This lead to us being not as clued up as we could be...
- Is swine flu still going around?
- Yes! It's still going around,but it may have slowed down in some places of the nothern hemisphere.
- Is swine flu still around AND impossible to cure?
- its not impossible to cure it is still around but it is not as bad as before
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is swine flu still around?
- Q: Im going on holiday to Mexico in July and i'm just wondering if Swine Flu is still around because me and my family want to know whether to cancel it and book somewhere else. Does anyone know? Also if i go people at school wont go near me when i come back because they will think i have swine flu, childish i know but that's how our school is. Is there going to be a big announcement when its all over or something? Can i have the answer asap because we need to book somewhere else.Thanks in Advancexxx
- A: Still around? 16, 000 have been infected over the last month. It will keep getting worse as well. But no, lets all keep "calm" and carry on as normal as so many people are saying :)
- is swine flu still around AND impossible to cure?
- A: its not impossible to cure it is still around but it is not as bad as before
- Is it OK to travel to Paris since the swine flu is still around ?
- Q: Im from The lovely part of Dublin and heading off to paris for our best friends wedding. The day to going from according to plan. i wanted to know saw it safe to go. Though i dont have that flu yet. "Thank God"
- A: It's safe to go. But if you are worried about the flight itself, as some people are, you could wear a mask on the plane:http://www.ehow.com/how_4937558_select-swine-flu-mask.html
Prev Question: Is the H1n1 an Airborne Virus
People also view