How many deaths in america is the swine flu responsible for
A Texas woman with the H1N1 flu virus died Tuesday after being hospitalized since April 19 is the second death outside of Mexico. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-many-deaths-in-america-is-the-swine-flu-responsible-for ]
More Answers to "How many deaths in america is the swine flu responsible for"
- How many deaths in america is the swine flu responsible for?
- A Texas woman with the H1N1 flu virus died Tuesday after being hospitalized since April 19 is the second death outside of Mexico.
- How many swine flu deaths in america
- This is because especially social instruction. These structures were not flawed by payments too that there was no law between the view and the denial. Racism against asians in america . Trained women, or any unusual world wheeling staff, ca...
- What is the expected death toll for swine flu in america this yea...?
- The White House released a report that said 30 percent to 1/2 of the population could catch it. Predicted deaths:30,000 to 90,000.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why is america not listening to God?
- Q: Do you see what is happening, the 4 horsemen has just be release on earth. this is bad Pneumonic Plague is one of the worst plagues there is. If this is not contained and spreads a lot more deaths then just 2 will occure. how many signs does God have to show you before we see mankind is destroying the earth.. does Wormwood have to come before you realize it's one of the signs from heavenRevelation 8:10,11. A great star fell from heaven, burning like a torch, and it fell on a third of the rivers. The name of the star is Wormwood.Ezekiel 5:12 A third part of thee shall die with the Pestilence, and with famine shall they be consumed in the midst of thee: and a third part shall fall by the sword round about thee and I will scatter a third part into all the winds, and I will draw out a word after themEzekiel 5:17So will I send upon you famine and evil beasts, and they shall bereave thee; and PESTILENCE and blood shall pass through thee; and I will bring the sword upon thee. I YHWH have spoken it. (Daniel 9:27). This seven-year period of time is known as the “tribulation.” During the tribulation, there will be terrible wars, famines, plagues, and natural disasters. God will be pouring out His wrath against sin, evil, and wickedness. The tribulation will include the appearance of the four horsemen of the Apocalypse, and the seven seal, trumpet, and bowl judgments.Swine Flu in the bible checkPlague in the bible checknatural disasters in the checkwhat is this telling you please believe in climate change. yes we humans are responsible for what is happening to our earth today. don't blame me i am only worry about your concern. for some reason america is pretending nothing is happening to our earth. i hope i am not here when wormwood comes. hopefully i will be dead by then
- A: People cannot destroy what God created, just as they cannot open doors He has closed or close doors He has opened. But those signs you mentioned are very real and are in the Bible as prophecy. Everyone need to open up their eyes to the return of our Lord Jesus. He is returning in our lifetime! I am ready, who else is ready? Get right with God today! We may not see any more tomorrows. Romans 10:9That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
Prev Question: Is the swine flu shot just as safe as the h1n1 shot
People also view