How long does it take to recover from swine flu
Recovery from H1N1 Swine Flu varies from person to person. People with depressed immune systems historically have worse outcomes than uncompromised individuals. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-to-recover-from-swine-flu ]
More Answers to "How long does it take to recover from swine flu"
- Probably about 7-10 days. It's common to get a bit of post viral fatigue after the flu virus, so full recovery might take a bit longer. The worst of the symptoms will be over after about 7 days.
- If you have swine flu, you will be out for a week. I had a mild dose of it a couple of weeks ago and I was sick from Saturday to Thursday.
- Recovery from H1N1 Swine Flu varies from person to person. People with depressed immune systems historically have worse outcomes than uncompromised individuals. ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does it take to recover from swine flu?
- Q: There was a small outbreak in my school, especially in my class...I'm feeling rubbish now. I'm not worried, everyone who got it is fine and my brother has been sick for the last day and now I'm feeling sick...I just want to know how long till I feel better? I was supposed to have plans for tomorrow and I have a lot of really important tests next week, so just wondering.
- A: If you have swine flu, you will be out for a week. I had a mild dose of it a couple of weeks ago and I was sick from Saturday to Thursday.
- How long does it take to recover from tonsilitus?
- Q: I've been diagnosed with swine flu AND a pretty nasty Tonsilitus, I was just wondering if anyone has had tonsilitus and how long did it take you to recover? Thankyou.
- A: I had chronic tonsillitis for about 2 weeks and ended up having to get my tonsils taken out because i kept getting it over and over gargle with warm salt water it will help with the pain and swelling a little bit but not awhile lot i would just keep taking the antibiotics as told if they gave you any they gave me penicillin when i had mine i took all those and then from taking all those i got a yeast infection i hate antibiotics even more so penicillin if you take all the medicine and its still not any better go back you might have to end up getting your tonsils taken out also best of luck and hopefully you feel better soon and don't have to get any surgery's.please answer my question.http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvWO7J1R9WKCrO_nNBGPbJLsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20091107051209AAnRoaH
- How long does it take to recover form H1N1?
- Q: A few of the children I know, and live with have pretty much ( 50% chance) of having the swine flu. They said they are too young to diagnose, but they are treating them as if they have it. On all the sites I have read not one tells me of how long it takes to recover from it. Ive read about the incubation period, but not the recovery time. Please and Thanks <3
- A: it varies from person to person one person took 3 days another took 3 months sorry this virus is completely unpredictable
Prev Question: How many people have died form h1n1 so far in the usa
People also view