Why does the heart beat fast randomly
A:The heart normally beats in a consistent pattern, but an arrhythmia can make it beat too slowly, too quickly, or irregularly. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-does-the-heart-beat-fast-randomly ]
More Answers to "Why does the heart beat fast randomly"
- Why does the heart beat fast randomly
- The heart normally beats in a consistent pattern, but an arrhythmia can make it beat too slowly, too quickly, or irregularly.
- Why would my heart beat so fast randomly?
- ur probably just having a panic attack just calm down and close your eyes and relax i have them all the time but there not good to have so just try not to let things upset you
- Why does my heart randomly beat very fast for couple seconds? Is ...?
- it could be that your having palpitations, which you should get checked. anytime you have a problem with your heart get it checked because it could be a serious problem. palpitations can be treated/ fixed. just go to the doctors and tell th...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why does my heart randomly beat very fast for couple seconds? Is there something wrong with me?
- Q: Ive noticed this problem since I was in middle school. Ive noticed that (usually when I'm sitting down) when I twist my upper body to either the left or right my heart sometimes starts beating very hard and fast. It doesn't hurt, but Im very worried that something is wrong with my heart? It usually lasts for no more than 2-5 seconds. What could possibly be going on?
- A: eh, no... thats fine... my heart does that too, thats what happens when your heart "flutters"... lol.. i mean, it can be mistaken sometimes i guess. but no, dont let it worry you =D
- Why does my heart start beating fast randomly for no reason?
- Q: My heart will start beating fast for about five to seven seconds to the point where I have to inhale harder to get air. It feels as if I had just got done running a mile, it will beat extremely fast. It happens randomy even when I'm sitting or laying down doing absolutely no physical activity. It started happening about a month ago and it occures a few times a day. I don't know if this means anything but I drink ALOT of water daily and I get enough rest. When I get medical check ups, my blood pressure and all that comes out ok. I'm 36 weeks pregnant...is this pregnancy related? What could be wrong with me?
- A: Palpitations during pregnancy are pretty normal. Your BP is higher, your heart's stroke volume is increased, and the progesterone in your system can cause short periods of irregular heartbeat. If it is accompanied by dizziness or shortness of breath or if you have a history of cardiac problems, you should see a doctor right away, but if it's just occasional spurts of heart racing just mention it to the OB/GYN at your next appointment.
- my heart randomly beat REALLY fast?
- Q: a little bit ago i was watching tv and all of a sudden my heart started to race and it felt like it was pumping out of my chest! and i looked and i could even see it beating. i felt it all over my body. it lasted for like 2 minutes.why did this happen?-i dont drink energy drinks or do anything bad. so thats not the reason.
- A: sounds like a heart mummer. I would see a dr asap
Prev Question: What is the last thing you do before you die
People also view