What kind of medicine should you take when you have the stomach flu
If the stomach flu has you in a lot of pain, as acute gastroenteritis will, don't be afraid to take pain killers. Pain killers with acetaminophen, like Tylenol and Excedrin are good. See a doctor also. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-kind-of-medicine-should-you-take-when-you-have-the-stomach-flu ]
More Answers to "What kind of medicine should you take when you have the stomach flu"
- What kind of medicine should you take when you have the stomach f...?
- If the stomach flu has you in a lot of pain, as acute gastroenteritis will, don't be afraid to take pain killers. Pain killers with acetaminophen, like Tylenol and Excedrin are good. See a doctor also.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Am I being over-emotional or do I have a legitimate reason?
- Q: My husband and I have been married for nine years. Although I love him very much, at times I feel like he is not very supportive.I had something happen recently that confirmed this. I have been sick a few times during our years together but, thankfully nothing too tragic. When I have been sick I still had to do my usual routine of taking care of the house, kids, pets, etc. It didn't bother me too much though because I think all of us mothers have to do what we have to do, whether we have the flu or not.Recently I had to have abdominal surgery. I was in a lot of pain for the first week. My stomach was bruised and stapled and it hurt to even breath, cough, or laugh. I came home from the hospital after two days but, my doctor told me that I must take it easy for the next week or two. I was going to take his advice and my husband stayed home from work to help me around the house.This is where the problems came in. I'm the one who just had surgery and he spent almost all the days at home sleeping, watching T.V., or playing on the computer. There were things that needed to be done, that couldn't be put off such as cleaning the cat-box, doing dishes, etc. and I did them all! I couldn't ask for his help because he was taking a nap. I was a little angry at first but, I thought it over and I figured he was just being your typical man. I mean...who wants to do housework right? But, then there were other things.I had such a sore back from the gas they used during the surgery. My doctor gave me some muscle relaxant cream to rub on my shoulders. Well, I couldn't reach my shoulders because it hurt so, I asked my husband if he could massage some in for me. He just quickly wiped some on my back and left it at that. It hurt my feelings a lot. If I thought he was in pain or sick then I would do everything I could do to make him comfortable. I think I have been very thoughtful to him through the years. Making him soup, bringing him a hot water bottle or ice pack, stopping at the pharmacy to get him some medicine, etc. And not once can I be sick or hurt and have someone take care of me?It made me kind of scared in a way. What happens if I ever did get seriously ill? Would he be there for me? I don't know. Half of me thinks I am overreacting and I should buck up a little and then the other half of me says that I am completely right.Am I being too over-emotional? What do you think?Thanks!
- A: i think you are being very rational and not over emotional at are and let me first start by saying i am sorry. your husband sounds frankly lazy. your not over emotional your in pain and you need support. as a husband he should be there. part of the marriage isnt it? for better or worse? it sounds like its bad and he wants to sleep? Thats bullshi* you have every right in the world to be mad at him and also you shouldnt push yourself to hard. i know things have to be done but that doesnt mean you have to do them. if you keep if up you could end up hurting yourself. tell him that. tell him that you need his help and support and your in pain while he sleeps. if he is like that he doesnt deserve you.Not Over Emotional. Human.Good Luck! =)
Prev Question: Why does krystens throat hurt
People also view