What is feeling sick to your stomach after every meal a symptom of
Nausea can be a symptom of many things including some serious illnesses. You could have a stomach flu. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-feeling-sick-to-your-stomach-after-every-meal-a-symptom-of ]
More Answers to "What is feeling sick to your stomach after every meal a symptom of"
- What is feeling sick to your stomach after every meal a symptom o...?
- Nausea can be a symptom of many things including some serious illnesses. You could have a stomach flu.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do I get sick after every time I eat? More problems with time too...?
- Q: Lately I have been feeling very ill after eating. As many have mentioned in other posts: I feel the need to vomit (although I don't), it's my whole stomach, then my body feels fatigue, i get shaky if I don't eat soon enough or even fast enough, sometimes a headache, sharp and burning mostly on the left side, often resulting in anxiety, I sometimes feel malnutrition but I know I'm pretty well balanced. I sometimes have a lump in my throat that won't leave till it leaves. nothing I have tried seems to help it. Mostly it's nausea and pain with anxiety. The anxiety can be present before, during, but mostly after. Kind of a build of symptoms....ALL THIS AND NEVER DIAREA.It usually happens during or shortly after a meal no matter what or how much I eat. Even soup or salad. I have had a history of way over eating and much spicy food in my diet, however, lately I have made a serious effort to watch my habits. I use to eat till it hurt and I couldn't seem to stop myself ever. Now I've started eating better. Lots of home cooked meals. I need to be eating more veggies but it's still in the works. Also, a history of anxiety. Everyday or more than one attack a day. This has gone on longer than the pain though.At first it was all this pain but no anxiety all because I ate too much. Now I eat properly and all these things have gotten worse. Maybe something other then a stomach problem? it's as if it's perpetuated into something different and worse now that I have started to help myself.I have also gained a few extra pounds in the last 8 months. I can't tell you exactly when all this has started but it has become a serious issue in the last 6 months at least.If you know of a site of technic or anything to help please let me know. Thank You.THINGS NOT TO POST: Don't post your story JUST to tell me you have the same problem. Do not just tell me to see a doctor. I KNOW AND I WILL WHEN I HAVE MONEY AND TIME. (unless you think I should get a certain test done or something of that sort)I'm thinking along the lines of esophageal dysmotility or hypoglycemia. I don't take vtms daily. maybe I should start there... Also I have stopped drinking orange juice in the last year or so. I have been tested for diabetes in the past so I'm pretty sure it's not that. I do experience frequent urination, especially when I get that crazy anxiety mixed with pain feeling. It feels like my body is trying to pass something through, but it SHOULD all be nutrition. Like I said, I've been eating much better.
- A: could have esophageal dysmotility or spasms, may need anti reflux med. anxiety could be from diabetes or hypoglycemia, have A1C checked. try soft foods, thick liquids, more protein in am/lunch, fruit snack/milk /peanut butter in between as these have lower glycemic index and keep blood glucose levels steady. OJ will help w shaky feeling. diabetes, usually wt loss, vision, or tingling in feet and freq urination or freq infections or sores that don't heal. good luck. maybe need electrolytes checked, calcium, sodium, glucose, potassium, magnesium, do you take a multi vit daily w b vitamins in it?
- Is there a long-lasting stomach bug going around or am I experiencing something worse?
- Q: Back in December - anywhere from a week to a couple of weeks or so before Christmas, I woke up one morning with severe stomach pain, cramps, diarrhea and extreme nausea. I never actually vomited but I credit that to the six or so Rolaids I took.A week or two later I woke up with the same feelings and symptoms, only this time I proceeded to vomit eight times. The only connection these incidence had was a late-night (2-4am) meal consisting of either spaghetti and chili, respectively. I have since stopped eating after midnight.However,over the weeks following these indicants, I have woken up a few more times with either diarrhea or diarrhea accompanied by nausea. The past two days (yesterday and today) I have had to run to the bathroom immediately after waking and spend a few minutes on the toilet. I didn't do any late-night eating these past couple of times, so I'm not sure what could be causing them. Every night preceding one of these outbursts I have vivid, sometimes frightening dreams. I know it's cold and flu season, but the weirdest part is that I can eat or do anything I want during the day without feeling sick. But when I wake up in the mornings, even if I haven't had anything to eat since prior to 10pm the night before (I usually go to bed around 3-6am and awake between noon and 3), I am occasionally faced with these symptoms.A few of my friends have been sick this past month with seemingly the same thing I had and also vomited a number of times before the symptoms subside, but for them, that was the end of it.I don't know if something is seriously wrong with me or if I just have one or a number of long-lasting winter bugs. I can't find any common denominators that would explain why this keeps happening.Any help would be SO MUCH APPRECIATED! Thanks for your time.
- A: If it is lasting this long then it is most likely not just some bug. I would go get checked out because it seems like you laying down upsets it. I would have gone with food poisoning or a bug but it has lasted too long.I would head to a general physician and get your stomach checked out. I am not extremely versed in medical sciences but I would say you have a stomach problem. Like too many soft drinks gave my friend similar symptoms and minor stomach ulcers...his stomach was too acidic and it bothered him after he wasnt eating. (at night) Nightmares are just due to discomfort while sleeping. head over to a doctor, it is worth the 30 dollar co-pay.
Prev Question: What is white willow bark extract good for
People also view