What does it mean if you are vomiting, have diarrhea and abdominal cramping
You could have the stomach flu. Symptoms of the stomach flu include abdominal cramping, diarrhea and vomiting. Feel better soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-it-mean-if-you-are-vomiting%2C-have-diarrhea-and-abdominal-cramping ]
More Answers to "What does it mean if you are vomiting, have diarrhea and abdominal cramping"
- What does it mean if you are vomiting, have diarrhea and abdomina...?
- You could have the stomach flu. Symptoms of the stomach flu include abdominal cramping, diarrhea and vomiting. Feel better soon!
- Can IBS cause severe abdominal cramps, vomiting, and diarrhea aft...?
- The cramp and diarrhea are fairly common with IBS, but although vomiting can happen, it is not so common. It may be a food allergy. I suggest a trip to the doctor since this keeps happening. In the mean time, see if you can find a pattern i...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Question about Crones Disease...?
- Q: I have a doc apt tomorrow but I was wondering if there was anybody out there that could shed a little light on this...I'm fairly good at diagnosing myself and have been trying to do so for about 3 weeks now...I've been in a lot of abdominal pain (no I'm not pregnant LOL) and it is followed with vomiting and diarrhea (sorry TMI) my menstrual cycle is a couple of weeks away and they are always very unnoticeable...i.e. I don't get bad cramps, no bloating, a little irritable but you would be too with 15 month old TWINS running around LOL every symptom that I have searched takes me back to Crones Disease and I'm not to sure what to think...I would consider myself pretty healthy still need to loose some baby weight but you know over all I'm active I work full time I play with my kids every chance I get I eat fairly healthy I mean I have a greasy taco every now and again (maybe 2-3 times a month?) and now all of a sudden all of this...also if I don't eat for about 5-6 hours and this includes the middle of the night I get physically sick! I'll be throwing up and having diarrhea all over again...not to sure what the think about this one...any advice would be very appreciated! Thank you all so much!!
- A: I dont see it as Crohn's disease...symtoms don't seem to match with my experience. I'm leaning more towards an ulcer or peptic ulcer? I'll be curious to see...glad you are seeing doc so you can feel better soon!
Prev Question: Are people still susceptible to swine flu today
People also view