What does clammy hands mean
A:Causes of clammy skin: stress, shock, hypoglycaemia, anxiety, heat exhaustion, arrhythmia, severe pain, sepsis, cardiogenic shock. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-clammy-hands-mean ]
More Answers to "What does clammy hands mean"
- What does it mean to have clammy hands
- There are several reasons as to why someone has clammy hands. The can be sick with a cold or it can be due to nervousness.
- What are clammy hands?
- It just means sweaty hands
- What does shaky knees,cold and clammy hands/feet mean??
- This can be a few different things!･ 1) Anxiety attack ･ 2) Low Surge ･ 3) unsure about something ･ 4) If you fill unsure about something- This can be your Conscience telling you to back off of what ever ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what does shaky knees,cold and clammy hands/feet mean?
- Q: im not cold or anything..im a 13 year old girlaverage weight 114 at 5'3hopefully that info helps
- A: This can be a few different things!1) Anxiety attack2) Low Surge Level3) unsure about something4) If you fill unsure about something- This can be your Conscience telling you to back off of what ever you about to do, or want to do, When a time is rite for something, their should me no strange problems with your body!
- what does it mean when your hands are always sweaty?
- Q: my hands for the past year have always been clammy most of the time..what does this mean and is there anything i can do to make them not?it may be a nerve thing because i notice when i drink theyre not sweaty at all
- A: Usually nervousness. ((
- What does it mean if your on a date and the person has cold clammy hands?
- A: I'm like that even after several dates. I always want everything to be so perfect so I'm nervous & also excited about EVERYTHING. Even if it's the only date I ever have with the person I want her to have a happy memory of me & that date.
Prev Question: What are the different types of heart surgery
People also view