What date did elvis presley die
A:Elvis Presley died August 16, 1977! Keep ChaCha'ing and have a great day! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-date-did-elvis-presley-die ]
More Answers to "What date did elvis presley die"
- What date did Elvis Presley die?
- Please Login to ask or answer a question, or Register if you do not have a SearchWarp Account. Answers to this question: Answer from Nenita Wells Answer given 159 days 4 hours ago. Prescription drugs overdose. Report Give High 5 More questi...
- How old was Elvis Presley when he died? What date did he die??
- Elvis Presley died of a heart attack at his Graceland home on 08/16/77. He was 42 years old.
- Who is Elvis Presley Dating?
- and pictures ofElvis Presley. Blender is the authority onElvis ･ Presley's. ELVIS Sunbur on deviantART PRESLEY pictures published ･ Second "We by hellenic64.. Free AAA TripTik - AAA Travel Tags are labels or keywords used to classify...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what date did Elvis Presley die?
- Q: doing a school project and I need some help
- A: Elvis Died August 16, 1977 Age 42first answer your about 20 years off not 1997 it was 1977
- how did elvis presley die?
- Q: how when where and what date and time did mr elvis arron presley sadly die need need help as i am wrighting a book on him thank you xoxox
- A: Elvis died on August 16, 1977 in the bathroom at Graceland. After being found on the bathroom floor, Elvis was rushed to the hospital where he was officially pronounced dead. The coroner recorded the cause of death as cardiac arrhythmia. While true in the strictest sense (cardiac arrhythmia basically means that the heart was beating irregularly and in this case, finally stopped), the attending physicians deliberately omitted the fact that what had apparently caused Elvis' heart to beat irregularly and then stop was an overdose of prescription drugs. These drugs included codeine, Valium, morphine, and Demorol, to name a few. After this information was revealed, Vernon Presley, Elvis' father, had the complete autopsy report sealed. It will remain sealed until 2027, fifty years after The King's death. Elvis' body is buried at Graceland.
- Who thinks Elvis Presley "maybe" did not die on August 16th 1977?
- Q: I am not saying that he did not die after that date of course but there are a lot of conspiracy theories saying he did not die on August 16th '77 which are pretty convincing. What are other peoples thoughts? Im just curious. Lots of British do think the Queen killed Diana and my dog speaks to me all the time and even Brian speaks to Stewie from Family Guy! As for neighbours....mine have been trying to destroy me for years!!!!! lol Honestly i am not joking!!!!! So ELVIS........if your still drawing your pension at the local post office....GOOD ON YOU BOY! What a scam! lol
- A: Who thinks that? They are the kind of people who think that their dog is talking to them. That their neighbor is planning to destroy them. That when it rains on them, the government is doing it to test out the newest weather controlling technology. That cell phones contain mind controlling chips. That Princess Di was murdered by the Queen. Or even crazier, that the Cubs are going to win the world series one day!
Prev Question: How is it dangerous
People also view