What causes clammy skin
A:Causes of clammy skin include stress, shock, hypoglycaemia, anxiety, heat exhaustion, arrhythmias, severe pain, sepsis, MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-causes-clammy-skin ]
More Answers to "What causes clammy skin"
- How Common are these Causes of Clammy skin?
- This information refers to the general prevalence and incidence of these diseases, not to how likely they are to be the actual cause of Clammy skin. Of the 73 causes of Clammy skin that we have listed, we have the following prevalence/incid...
- What causes Skin - clammy Health Article?
- Anxiety attack Heart attack Heat exhaustion Internal bleeding Low blood oxygen levels Severe allergic reaction (anaphylaxis) Severe pain Shock Home Care
- What causes clammy skin, stomach pain, dirreah, diziness, and col...?
- Not Medical Advice: One possible cause of cold sweats, stomach pain and diarrhea is the flu.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What CAUSES clammy skin?
- Q: I don't want a solution as I've read alot on answers already but just wondering what actually causes a person to be shivering cold yet sweaty at the same time? Do not tell me raynauld's syndrome or whatever it is as that is only feeling cold all the time, this is a combination of sweating and icyness. Thanks, i will pick a best answer :)
- A: Stress Shock Hypoglycaemia Anxiety Heat exhaustion Arrhythmias Severe pain Sepsis Cardiogenic shock Hypovolaemic shock Acute hypoglycemia Hypovolemic shock Septic shock
- What can cause cold and clammy skin?
- Q: Hi. My daughter is 10 months old and today she was playing normally. This evening, I was holding her and gave her a kiss on the forehead and it felt like there was slobber all over her forehead, but it was sweat. My husband was holding her and he said that her skin was cool and very clammy. I checked her heart rate and it seemed fine, but I have no clue what could have caused this. She wasnt acting any different and it wasnt warm in our house. Its about 50 degrees outside and neither my husband, my 4 year old or myself was warm. I took off her pants incase thats what was causing it, but still a little uneasy about how clammy she was. I gave her a bath and bottle and tucked her in and she went to sleep like she always does.Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks.She was cool and clammy before I took off her pants. Her temperature was normal.
- A: Did you take her termperature?
- What are the causes of a sticky skin ?
- Q: I'm a student and I have a case of food poisoning associated with fever ..the skin of the patient is clammy .. cold and sticky ?why?What are the reasons for those symptoms on the skin ?Does any one have a clue ?Appreciated ..
- A: If you skin is sticky when damp, but not when completely dry, you have something called acquired cutaneous adherence, or sticky skin syndrome. Sometimes it's caused by medication and sometimes not. It seems to be very rare and I don't think much is known about it.
Prev Question: How fast is your heart rate when you're having a heart attack
People also view