What are symptoms of a really bad cough, throat hurts, clogged nose
That could be a cold or the flu. Some flu symptoms are dry cough, nasal congestion, sore throat, fever, headache & muscle aches. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-symptoms-of-a-really-bad-cough%2C-throat-hurts%2C-clogged-nose ]
More Answers to "What are symptoms of a really bad cough, throat hurts, clogged nose"
- What are symptoms of a really bad cough, throat hurts, clogged no...?
- That could be a cold or the flu. Some flu symptoms are dry cough, nasal congestion, sore throat, fever, headache & muscle aches.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Help! I think i have SWINE FLU! (h1n1)?
- Q: For about a month, ive been sick on and off. My parents have been bitches about it and keep making me go to school and I've only gotten more sick. I stayed home today and I'm going to see the doctor later but they don't believe that I feel as bad as I do. ( they think i'm just trying to get out of school.)My symptoms are: - I have a constantly clogged nose and throat - runny nose - Ive been coughing up dark yellow clumps of shit that had blood in it and blowing that from my nose as well - Severe cough (it hurts my chest really bad) - no hunger - slight naseau - really dizzy, tired, and irratable - however, really low or no fever.If this isn't swine flu what is it? Like I feel more sick than I've ever been before. x_x
- A: Hi.The symptoms of 2009 H1N1 flu virus in people include fever, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue. Some people may have vomiting and diarrhea. People may be infected with the flu, including 2009 H1N1 and have respiratory symptoms without a fever. Severe illnesses and deaths have occurred as a result of illness associated with this virus.For more info please visit http://www.cdc.gov/h1n1flu/What are “emergency warning signs” that should signal anyone to seek medical care urgently?In children:• Fast breathing or trouble breathing • Bluish skin color• Not drinking enough fluids• Not waking up or not interacting• Being so irritable that the child does not want to be held• Flu-like symptoms improve but then return with fever and worse cough• Fever with a rashIn adults:• Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath• Pain or pressure in the chest or abdomen• Sudden dizziness• Confusion• Severe or persistent vomitingTake Care. Regards.
- Help with my breathing?
- Q: I've been sick for the past 3 days or so, and it got really bad today in class. I all of a sudden could not breathe for about 10 seconds. There was mucus clogging my throat. It's happened before, but not for this long. When I finally choked it down, my chest really hurt. My other symptoms are headaches, extreme fatigue/tiredness but inability to fall asleep, phleghmy coughs, extreme thirst and extremely runny nose. I've been taking dayquil and nyquil as well as my daily vitamin supplement. Does anyone know what I may have before i ask a doctor?
- A: Don't listen to that other person. There's no way, this is the swine flu. Are you allergic to anything outside? I'm allergic to pollen, and I get really bad allergies sometimes from this and my throat clogs up. Sometimes, I even have to stay home from school.
- I need some quick advice. Doctors office or walk in care?
- Q: I'm really sorry this is long, but I needed some quick advice, and thank you all very much.Ok, I'm 22 weeks pregnant and I've been sick since Friday. I thought it was just allergies because I usually get them really bad around the end of August beginning of September. But I keep feeling worse and worse.At first it started out as a sore throat, itchy eyes and a runny nose, which is normal allergy symptoms. Around Saturday night I started feeling better but when I woke up Sunday mourning I had a really really sore throat, my eyes felt like they burned, my nose was clogged and my ears are clogged too, I can barely hear out of my right ear. ((Oh, for some reason I have small ear canals and my nasal passage area is all weird because when I have a stuffy nose my nose drains through my ears and down the back of my throat, which could explain the sore throat, but due to my small ear canals the fluid can't drain out my ears either which can explain my ear hurting)) On Monday I was feeling alright, I still had a sore throat (feeling much better by this time), itchy eyes, and my nose and ears where still clogged. I wasn't to worried because like I said sounds like normal allergies, but Monday night I developed this really bad cough and my ears where hurting so bad I had sharp pains in them. It hurt so bad I was crying. So this mourning I called the doctors office to set up an appointment but my doctor is completely booked, she had no openings for the rest of the week. However, the receptionist told me that if I called early in the mourning tomorrow I might be able to get an appointment at 11am. (the appointment slot is one of those slots that can't be booked until the day of and its first come first serve). But what I was wondering is if I can't get an appointment if I should go to walk in care. Walk in isn't like the emergency room its basically for people who are really sick and couldn't get a doctors appointment and need to be seen by a doctor, but they don't need to be seen so bad that its an emergency.Oh, on monday I saw my OB and she told me that I needed to be seen by a doctor this week to find out what is going on.
- A: HI hun,If you werent pregnant, I would say just wait for the doc. But seriously, you dont want to take any risks - go to the walk in room if your doctor is booked.Good luck - hope all turns out ok
Prev Question: What sickness could be from a sore throat, coughing and sneezing
People also view