Is butane bad to breathe in
A:Inhalation of butane can cause euphoria, drowsiness, narcosis, asphyxia, cardiac arrhythmia, and death from asphyxiation...MORE? [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-butane-bad-to-breathe-in ]
More Answers to "Is butane bad to breathe in"
- Is butane bad to breathe?
- Butane doesn't have much in the way of toxic effects, but the gas does not support life (it acts as a simple asphyxiant if breathed in high enough concentration for long enough time.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do I huff everything in sight?
- Q: I love to sniff things, not for the purpose of getting high, just because they smell good. I sniff sharpies, white out, gasoline, ajax, pinesol, comet, oven cleaner, spray paint, regular paint, glue, febreze, spray starch, shoe polisher, pledge etc.Sometimes I feel bad and I huff for the purpose of getting high. i.e. breathing in gasoline from the lawn mower, spraying butane down my throat, propan and even freon. What is this doing to me and why can't i stop?
- A: Hmm, ok well I maybe because your an idoit... Look honestly if you post this question up then you obviously know you have a problem, and you know there are bad effects. I'm suprised your capable of asking this if it's as bad as you say ... You need to stop, you can die from suddensniffingdeath and yes that's real, you can die instantly because of the chemicals you are inhaling... Go sniff things outside that are natural for christ's sake, go sniff your gf!!! Just stop sniffing three chemicals! Look up "huffing effects on the brain" on google and see the effects... Your killing yourself and if it's as bad as you say I suggest you tell someone you trust (not your buddy who likes sniffing glue with you) an adult who can get you help so you stop from messing up your body. I apologize if I'm being too honest but you need help
Prev Question: Is it possible for the gas in a whipped cream can to kill you
People also view