How long does it usually take for a stomach virus to pass
Fever and many of the flu's other symptoms usually pass within two days to four days.ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-usually-take-for-a-stomach-virus-to-pass ]
More Answers to "How long does it usually take for a stomach virus to pass"
- How long does it usually take for a stomach virus to pass
- Fever and many of the flu's other symptoms usually pass within two days to four days.ChaCha on!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What could these symptoms be a sign of?
- Q: For two weeks now I've had a small pain just under my left rib. Then on saturday I'd felt really sick and on sunday started reaching but it passed. Bearing in mind I did develop a cold and therefore that might be related to that. I've been getting small sharp pains in my stomach and chest area since then and had a nausea feeling in the middle of my chest or it might be that dip in your ribs. I've had a burning feeling a couple of times and my chest has even made a strange rumbling noise. I've had constipation for 5 weeks now. I have been a few times in those weeks like one week I'd went about 3 times then stopped again and then since then I'll strain and if I do go its like one or two tiny pellets. I've been to the doctors plenty of times for blood tests and stool test, all of which all came back normal although one blood test showed that I was almost anaemic. This was sorted with supplements. The doctors also found tears, they've told me it is IBS and nothing to worry about. I'm going back to the doctors this week sometime but would like to know if someone else has ever experienced similar symptoms and had a diagnoses or even just similar symptoms without diagnoses or anyone elses opinion. I'd also like to know if I had a virus of some sort will it be safe to eat now? How long do they usually take to pass? Thanks.
- A: Your symptoms sound very much like a gall bladder problem - gall stones. So talk to your doctor about that possibility.It also sounds as if you need to drink much more water, and eat a healthier diet. Get more fiber in your diet and plenty of liquids, preferably water. Eat fresh fruits and veggies, and whole grain cereals and breads. Include yogurt in your diet as well.
Prev Question: Is puking neon yellow bad
People also view