How do you cook people
It is important to cook your human thoroughly, as they tend to be filled with a wide array of viruses and bacteria, especially swine flu. Human flesh should not be consumed unless it has been cooked to an internal temperature of at least 160 degrees F (15-20 minutes per pound as a general rule). Slow cooking tends to bring out natural flavors. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-cook-people ]
More Answers to "How do you cook people"
- How do you cook people?
- first do something then another something then eat a baby then do something Can i just say that if your eating people thats disgusting and i dont think theres any way to cook people maybe try some stake or hamburger or anything else that ha...
- Why Do People Cook?
- The Economist takes a look into the evolutionary role of cooking with the help of anthropologist Dr. Richard Wrangham of Harvard University. Wrangham believes "that cooking and other forms of preparing food are humanity's 'killer app':...
- Why should people cook?
- Well, that's a good question. For one thing, if people didn't cook, then there would be no nourishment for humans, despite the fact that nature can provide some, but not enough to support a human lifestyle, heart, brain, and physical moveme...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do you cook cabbage on the grill?
- Q: I here of it and I want to cook it on the grill. I know people cook it but I want some. thanks for any ideas.
- A: Core the cabbage and cut it into quarters.Wrap a piece of bacon around each cabbage quarter.Liberally sprinkle freshly grated Parmesan cheese all over the cabbage quarters.Wrap in aluminum foil and grill for about 20-25 minutes, turning every 5 minutes or so.
- How can I find statistics on how many people cook?
- Q: I am doing a statistics project on cooking in U.S. households. I was wondering how many married women there are in the U.S. and how many of them cook for their families regularly. Any kind of surveys, graphs, charts or statistical data on this would help me greatly.Thank You
- A: go to google.com or Yahoo.com and type in your Question and I am sure something will come up for you.Good Luck
- why do people care so much about there health today?
- Q: all these anti bacteria drinks, foods, people talking about cholesterol and diet cola drinks, when why don't just stop eat store stuff find out how to cook people worry about it to much and if you on a diet just don't drink cola for ffffry sak, but anyway why be make such a fuss. it seem theres a new thing every month somthing called fdhbvgf or cbfpaqef mean stuff you never heard of until now.
- A: Good question!People are actually becoming obsessed over it. Dont eat this, eat that, this gives you cancer ugh!Eating right doesnt mean you shouldn't have any sugar or fat in your diet just means you need to eat it in moderate quantities that's all.I would eat healthy because I want to have a healthy life not a longer one. I think it's also a money making scandal. Fruit and veg in general cost more than takeaways etc because of fruits rate of perishability so obviously the more health obessesed we get, the more money these companies make!
Prev Question: What are symtoms of Pneumonia
People also view