Can you actually die from excitement
A:Excitement can be a symptom of Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndrome. Thank you for using ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-actually-die-from-excitement ]
More Answers to "Can you actually die from excitement"
- Can you actually die from excitement
- Excitement can be a symptom of Sudden Arrhythmia Death Syndrome. Thank you for using ChaCha!
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Name the freaky / mindbending movie from the quote.?
- Q: 1. Why? I came into this game for the action, the excitement. Go anywhere, travel light, get in, get out, wherever there's trouble, a man alone. Now they got the whole country sectioned off, you can't make a move without a form.2. If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. If you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth. 3. Restate my assumptions: One, Mathematics is the language of nature.4. It's just so illogical, you know, about being a Smurf. You know, what's the point of living... if you don't have a d-ck? 5. Mother, there still not sure it is a baby!6. Daylight. When was the last time you remember seeing it? And I'm not talking about some distant, half-forgotten childhood memory, I mean like yesterday. Last week. Can you come up with a single memory? 7. Your father's one sick mother, you know that? Actually, your mother's one sick mother, too! 8. If you feel you are not properly sedated, call 348-844 immediately. Failure to do so may result in prosecution for criminal drug evasion. 9. Why don't you pass the time by playing a little solitaire? 10. I know I've made some very poor decisions recently, but I can give you my complete assurance that my work will be back to normal. I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission. And I want to help you.Good Luck! first person to name the movie, eliminates the question for everybody following.Thumbs up on DJ and xo.pellmelody got it!!good job kirbz!
- A: 1) Brazil2) Jacob's Ladder3) Pi4) Donnie Darko5) Eraserhead6) Dark City7) People Under The Stairs8) THX 11389) The Manchurian Candidate10) 2001: A Space Odyssey
- Do you think I may have BiPolar Disorder?
- Q: Here are reasons why I think I may have it- I have suffered from severe depression in the past and every now and again still get it, although its not as bad as it once was ( I wanted to kill myself)-I have severe anxiety at the most of times- I think about hanging myself or just dying a lot of the time, even though I dont actually want to die, Im past that now, although theres no saying i wouldnt ever feel like that again- i hurt my loved ones and I dont even care im doing it, when I know I should care-Ive cheated on my boyfriend-I can NEVER make a decision about anything, I think I have made a descision about something emotionally... and think, yes, thats it, ive decided, for definite. But then all of a sudden its like a light bulb realisation and i decide i want the complete opposite, and decide that desicion is set in stone. Then it changes again. and again. and again-I never know what I want emotionally, Its as if, I dont know HOW to know (what i want).- I am constantly picking at my skin all over my body, i think i have compulsive skin picking disorder, because Im doing it to myself and Im saying to myself aloud 'Stop it now' and i just cant stop- I can never control my emotions. I can not control them. When things are going wrong I seem to just not care. I block it out, and then i might feel really happy and crazy for a while, despite this. Then I start to feel sad out of no where, realising things are going wrong and im hysterically upset, but then I just stop being upset all of a sudden, like something clicks and i just dont care and i just go blank- good things happen to me and I dont even feel any excitement sometimes-i just feel like all i want to do is get hystercally drunk all the time, because it is as if I am being truthful to myself when im drunk... i feel like i can make decisions easier and feel happier about my life ... that sounds so stupid.-i always feel on edge and my heart always beating really fast.- i just never know what i want and i cant make a decision and im always paranoid because im caring too much about what other people will think and other peoples morals. constantly anxious
- A: You sound like the average teenager to me! Don't worry about it - if you were bipolar, believe me, you would know. Seeing as A LOT of teenagers could say these exact things, I think it's just your hormones! Don't worry, you'll grow out of it, hopefully. Relationship troubles, getting drunk, being utterly indifferent and causing your parents trouble are all common stereotypes of young people, so just relax and try your best to get through school! :) Hope that helps...
- What do you think of my poem?
- Q: It's actually more than one poem, but you don't have to read them all. 1.Etched in depressionWith no way outExcept to watch my bloodSlither down my arm asThe razor drops to the floor.It numbs me.I smile grimly as I watchA pool of blood surrounding me. It's drowning me, killing me, With every slow, aching breath I take. I hear fists slamming against the doorAs he fights to get to me.My vision goes And so does my lifeAs I see the horrified look etch on myBest friends face.2.Deeply oppressedI can not stressHow it feels when they don't noticeI talk less. They don't care how I feelAnd never will, They don't understandHow I deal.3. Nobody sees the real me.I'm just a blur in their lives it seems. I can't be, Because they can't seeWho I am , What I strive to be. 4. Hey, you there. Don't you see me here?Alone, isolated;Waiting for someone to care?Of course you don't, No one doesI'm never more than Just a buzz. 5. Forever togetherOr forever apartDoes it even matterSince we had a rough start?It ended tragically, and yet I still ponderWhat it would be likeIf you had never wandered...6. I hate herI hate youI don't knowWhat to do. You're with herAnd forget meWhy won't youLet me be?You constantly hauntMy every thoughtAnd when you're with her, You just taunt. I see you smileAnd know it's not for me, from my stomach comes the bileI so badly want to release.7.Get out of my life, Get out of my dream, Why can't anyoneHear my pleas?The pain is great, I can tell, Was it like thisWhen you fell?The light is brightI'm falling fast, Why am I reliving All of my past?8.Into the night I walkSo I canGo and sulk.I ran to the light; So bright ahead, And didn't fightAs it sucked me in. My life is over, It's time to let go.I hope you can still live byThe Earth's original flow.9.You're with her And desert meWhy do you poison The air I breathe?I can't let you go But I want to be free.Why can't you justGet up and leave?10.As the knifeTouches my skinI remember what's brought me To commit this sin.Nothing to live for, He's gone foreverMy life, I feel, Will never get better.As I carve my wrist, I think back, Going through memories, I realize how my future will lack. As I lay on the ground, I find it hard to breathe,As I hear the sirensComing for me. 11.As I hide in the shadows, A victim to his stare, I realize that I've Hit my ultimate low.I never meant for us to happenBut, sadly, we did. He won't let me go, So now I've hid. He'll find me, of thisI am sureBut I'd never go back, Unless there was a cure. But for abusiveness there is not, I'll runawayAnd anotherI shall sought. 12.They sit and stareIt isn't fairHow they're aliveAnd I'm dead inside.They joke and laughWhile I cry and sighAll because everythingHas gone awry. They run and play Having fun, While I stay inside, Away from the sun. They shriek with excitementWhile I scream in despairWondering whyNothing is fair...13.I had a soulBut they took it selfishlyWhy? I'll never know. I see my family, cry and prayHoping I'll returnBut they don't knowThat I'll never come back one day.They mope aroundWith no reason to liveWhy did THEY Have to commit this sin?I live in an unmarked graveAlone and cold, My body neverGrowing oldThey killed me, you see.Their words pierced my chestAnd because of them, I'll forever be at rest. I never thought Suicide was an answerBut I bought them, Bought all of their liesAnd unforgivable tries. 14.If I died todayWhat would you say?Would you cryOr would it be a lie?When their tears are pouringAre you soaring?Happy that I'm gone?That my life here is done?15. It's all fake. My smile My laughAll for others sake. I wait, Hoping they'll noticeThat all of thisIs bogus.I can't standHow they sit and sneerEven whenI'm right here.They don't get itAnd never willBecause it's my secretThat I'll never reveal. AND NO I DO NOT CUT MYSELF!!!!!!!1
- A: Sweetie, I'm gonna go ahead and ask that you speak to a counselor about how you feel.Or possibly, a friend.They're nice poems, but if you feel any of the things you write about, talk to someone.Good Luck & Keep writing.
Prev Question: What is ectopic atrial tachycardia
People also view