Can my cat get the flu or a cold from me
You cannot spread the regular cold or flu to your cat, but there have been a few reported cases of H1N1 being spread this way. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-my-cat-get-the-flu-or-a-cold-from-me ]
More Answers to "Can my cat get the flu or a cold from me"
- Can my cat get the flu or a cold from me
- You cannot spread the regular cold or flu to your cat, but there have been a few reported cases of H1N1 being spread this way.
- Can Dogs (or cats) get the Flu/Cold from you??
- if you goodle it there are lots of stuff on it. heres something
- Do cats get cases of the flu or colds?
- cats get what is called upper respiratory infections. causes the eyes to drip maybe some sneezing. it is usually in a place that has multiple cats that aren't maintained. such as not keeping the food areas clean, the liter box clean, sleepi...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can cats or dogs get sick from you?
- Q: My wife and child and I all have the flu which sucks but we have a cat and in my delusional 2 days straight of no sleep (I cant sleep when im sick) I thought to myself can cats or dogs catch the flu or cold from a human? If anyone has some answers please let me know.
- A: YES they can especially dogs not so much cats it is harder for them to catch things of humans but dogs def do mine always catches our colds and tummy bugs my cat caught tonsillitis off my daughter
- Is my cat having a reaction to her flu antibiotics?
- Q: The vet put my cat on antibiotics because she had the flu/cold. She has been on them for the past 5 days, and while the flu/cold is not completely gone, she is doing better. However, for the last two days, she has had diarreah and has just been hanging out in her litterbox (I have her separated in the bathroom and I just bought her a new covered catbox, so I'm not sure if she is hiding or is not feeling well.) Before I bug the vet again, I just wanted to see if you guys have had any experience with this before. I know that kids can get diarrea from antibiotics, but I could not find anything on the internet if cats could as well. Thanks!
- A: I have two cats that suffer from Feline Herpes and when they have an outbreak they have to be put on antibiotics.One of the cats never has a problem but the other always gets the diarrhea when she's taking them.Make sure kitty stays hydrated, they can become dehydrated quickly when they have diarrhea.Keep an eye on her for the rest of today, but if at any time she seems to get worse take her back to the Vet.If she's still having diarrhea tomorrow I'd call the Vet just to be on the safe side.Good luck, I hope kitty feels better soon.
- Does my cat have the flu or something else?
- Q: Alright on Oct. 20 this year i bought some cat food of Purina, the hairball and healthy weight formula, since my cats were getting a bit fat supposely. Then on the 22nd of Oct. one of my cat's got a cold started sneezing alot, he's stillplayfull but is still snezzing for a week now. Then my other cat got sick, she's not sneezing alot but it seems the mucous is in her nose but not coming out, and she sometimes wheeze's; well thats what it sounds like, she still loveable but hardly does anything like following me whereever i go around in the house or when i call her name Another thing i stopped giving them that food if that was the cause and gave them this Meow Mix indoor formula on Oct. 29. I cant take them to the vet due to money issues, im stressing trying to make them better plus i suffer from depression. Can someone pleasetell me whats wrong with them?
- A: same with my kitten follow this n it may get better1)give it some warm milk in the mornin2)cat food or homemade cat food at night ,the proper flu food i fed my cat is a lil boiled chicken with bread slices diluted in chicken soup stalk3)n bread in warm milk at nightif it duz not go better arrange money or sell something but vet is important or not gettin better flu can cauz harmful illnesswont u go 2 a doctor n arrange money if u were illemail me fr any help im email@example.com xxxx
Prev Question: What does it mean if you have a loss of appetite, stomache aches, burping, and diarhea
People also view