Will running make your legs skinnier or more muscular
Running will make your legs skinner and muscular depending on the fat content in your legs. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/will-running-make-your-legs-skinnier-or-more-muscular ]
More Answers to "Will running make your legs skinnier or more muscular"
- Does running make your legs skinnier or bigger from muscle??
- Anaerobic work like sprinting and weightlifting will make them bigger. Aerobic work like most fitness/distance running will burn fat and develop lean muscle which for most will thin them down but make them toned.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Will sprinting make your legs bigger/more muscular?
- Q: I know that long-distance running will make you legs thinner/skinnier. But, what about sprinting? Will it make your legs thicker?
- A: yeah really any type of running will make your legs more muscular .... it can be sprinting or long distance... it doesn't really matter
- Will cycling make your legs skinny or muscular?
- Q: I want to get skinnier thighs and so I'm trying to come up with a good exercise plan. I know running is a good exercise, but what about cycling? Do you think it will make me bulky?
- A: For skinny legs cycling will add muscle, for bulky legs cycling will tone up. It also depends on the impact of peddling, resistance, leg length just to name a few. Combine with running your legs should tone up pretty good. Good Luck
- does running up and down the stairs make your legs skinny?
- Q: MY LEGS ARE REALLY FAT AND IM NOT EVEN 5 FOOT!!!! IF I RUN UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS EVERYDAY WILL IT MAKE MY LEGS SKINNYIER OR MORE MUSCULAR CUZ I REALLY WANT SKINNY LEGS IS RUNNING UP THE STAIRS BETTER THAN JUST RUNNNG AROUND THE BLOCK?
- A: running up and down stairs is cardio exorcise so it burns fat and is more tiring then just running around the block so you'll have to do more running if your running around the block then if your running up and down stairs it'll also work your legs more and you will build some muscle but i wouldn't worry about that cuz it can firm up your legs so the fat isn't as loose if that makes sensebtw i'm sure your legs don't look as bad as you think
Prev Question: If i am seventeen and 5'5 how much should i weigh
People also view