Why is sweating good for you
Perspiration, or sweat, is your body's way of cooling itself, whether that extra heat comes from hardworking muscles or from overstimulated nerves. The average person has 2.6 million sweat glands in their skin! ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-is-sweating-good-for-you ]
More Answers to "Why is sweating good for you"
- Why is sweating good for you?
- Sweating performs many functions. First, it helps cool you when you overheat. Without sweating, it would be much easier to go into heat stroke. Sweating also helps keep pores clear. Unlike what the other poster said, it isn't a help in losi...
- Is sweating good?
- sweating is the way your body cools itself off. thats why its important to drink alot of water because thats what sweat consists of. that and salt. but its not the sweating that helps with weightloss, its the activities you do that contribu...
- Is sweating good for your skin?
- Yes! And it's also very good for your health. The skin is the largest organ in the body and through the pores it plays a major role in the detoxifying process alongside the lungs, kidneys, bowels, liver and the lymphatic and immune systems....
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is there a reason why I am sweating more often than usual? Is it a good sign or a bad sign of health?
- A: There's a condition called hyper hydrosis. It is sometimes an effect of diabetes. It can also be an effect of being overweight, which most diabetics are. You can read about it on line.
- why is sweating a good way to achieve evaporative heat loss?
- A: Because it puts moisture in the best place available for such heat transfer... On the skin, near the hot spots and close to the atmosphere.
- Why am I suddenly sweating so much during exercise?
- Q: I never used to sweat this much. I exercise about 7 hours a week and I'm in very good shape. I have only 10% bodyfat so that's not the problem either. Now when I go to a spinning class, I am completely drenched in sweat. It just literally falls off me. I never had sweating this bad before. I'd love to know why.
- A: IT IS NORMAL TO SWEATHOWEVER YOUR STATSSAY YOU OVER SWEATGO TO UR DR AND HAVE HIMCONFIRM WHATS WHAT.BEST
Prev Question: How can you tell how tall you will be
People also view