When does a male and a female stop growing
Girls usually reach their full height when they are about 18 years old, but boys usually keep growing taller for a few more years. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/when-does-a-male-and-a-female-stop-growing ]
More Answers to "When does a male and a female stop growing"
- When do males and females stop growing?
- Well Males start a groth spurt at the age between 11 and 13. They stop around 18 or 19. Girls star a groth spurt around 11 and 12 and stop at like 13.
- Is there any biological explanation why the human female has stop...?
- Simple. Male members of the savage tribes in ancient times have found that the females are more beautyful if they had no facial hair, so they mated with them rather than with the "bearded" ones. By forced selection, female genot...
- What age does a female stop growing?
- i think it depends on Geans. if you have a tall family they yes but if you have a short family then no you stop growing around 19
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- When does the avg. male stop growing in height? Likewise, when does the avg. female stop growing in height?
- A: Height does not vary from sex, but actually from location and diet. Nevertheless, both males and females reach from 1.5m to 1.8 m tall or 5 to 6 feet tall.
- at what age does a male stop growing in height?
- Q: at what age does a male stop growing and what age does a female stop growing?
- A: 21 or 22
- at what curtain age does feet stop growing for all male and all female.?
- Q: im 17 male and i just want to know when will my feet stop growing bigger. and i know males ''height'' stop growing at age 21 i think? how about feet?????
- A: I'd say it's somewhere between twenty and twenty one! Some women say their feet have grown after pregnancies. After three children, mine only grew half an inch.
Prev Question: How to build mucle fast
People also view