What should the heart rate of a 14 year old girl be when resting
The heart beats about 60 - 80 times a minute when we're at rest. Resting heart rate usually rises with age, & is generally lower in physically fit people. The best time to find your resting heart rate is before you get out of bed in the morning. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-should-the-heart-rate-of-a-14-year-old-girl-be-when-resting ]
More Answers to "What should the heart rate of a 14 year old girl be when resting"
- What's the normal resting heart rate per minute for a 14 year old...?
- Normal range is 60-100. It's fine.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what's the normal resting heart rate per minute for a 14 year old girl?
- Q: Just wondering because mine is 94 BPM and I've been sitting here for about 30 minutes
- A: Normal range is 60-100. It's fine.
- I need help on a science fair project. My question is what are the average heart rate for a 13-14 year old?
- Q: i need to know what the average **resting** heart rate is for-a 13 year old boy-a 13 year old girl-a 14 year old boy-a 14 year old girlIf you have an answer to any of these it will be greatly appreciated!
- A: Anywhere from 60-90 bpm78 is the average for a 13-14 year old boy or girl
- How healthy am i for a 15 year old?
- Q: I'm a 15 year old girl. I'm 164cm and about 50kg. I dance twice per week and some exercise. I can -run 2.4km in 14:22 minutes-hold my breathe for 1:11 minutes max-do 29 sit-ups in 1 minute without any pain in my absHowever, i have a resting heart rate of 76 beats per minute. Is that normal? My friends seem to have lower heart rates. I will feel very slightly dizzy when i get out of bed once in a while. It will sometimes last the whole day but i will only feel it when i bend my head down and look up again. If not, it's not even there. Also, it seems most likely to happen when i don't use my pillow for alleviation when i sleep. Is it related?On a scale of 1-100, how would you rate my health/fitness? It would help if you could provide some insight on the dizziness and heart rate problem(possible).Thanks in advance? (:Yeah i know there's alot of irrelevant stuff but it was fun trying them out. Hahas.I can eat half a tub of ben and jerrys at one go too.(:
- A: The dizziness is just blood pressure rushing around your body when you get up after a long resting period and is normal. If it keeps happening all the time though go and see your doctor. As for your overall health i would say its better than most people, just keep at it.
Prev Question: How long would it take a 6' 4" 195 pound African American male to detoxify his body fully
People also view