What part of your body do Planks work out
Your abdominals! Happy workout and Happy ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-part-of-your-body-do-planks-work-out ]
More Answers to "What part of your body do Planks work out"
- What part of your body do "planks" work out??
- They work your abs. At practice we do 6 sets of like slow but all at one time so yea. Also things we do as a toning and gaining way to a healthy life style is simple pilates, look them up also leg lifts called scissors. I like it more then ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what part of your body do "planks" work out?
- A: They work out your entire core.
- Plank Exercise? What body parts does it help?
- Q: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHQmRINu4jU^ The one in that video.What parts of the body does it work?
- A: Abs.
- What whole body workouts can I do without going to the gym?
- Q: I cannot afford to go to the gym so I need some workouts that do all the different parts of the body. I own dungbells. I already do various types of bicep & tricep workouts, press-ups, sit ups, plank and side plank.
- A: Add some squats and lunges to work your lower body. It sounds like you already have your arms, chest and abs covered.
Prev Question: What is the best way to get stronger
People also view