What muscles does a squat thrust work
The squat thrust exercise is very helpful to work out the glutes, the hamstrings, and the quads. ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-muscles-does-a-squat-thrust-work ]
More Answers to "What muscles does a squat thrust work"
- What muscles are used in a squat thrust?
- gluteus maximus, quadriceps, hamstrings, spinal erectors, and gastrocnemius
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How to do a propper squat thrust?
- Q: I think im doing them wrong, so I just stopped doing them in fear of pulling a muscle, and I've just been doing extra lunges instead. Can you give me simple step by step instructions to the perfect squat thrust? lol
- A: Here is a nice video that shows you how to do them:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpDRwxR6jHIIt is a calisthenic exercise, and is different from a squat with weight. For a written description of what to do, click here:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squat_thrust
- Is there any other way to loose leg fat besides squat thrusts?
- Q: I have ALOT of muscle in my legs bot not in this one particular area any othere way besides doing squat thrusts to burn it off???
- A: You can't target fat loss to a particular area. You want to reduce your body fat overall. Aerobics are good. Muscle tissue burns calories--so muscle-building exercises also help get rid of fat.
- is it ok to workout if your muscles are still sore from the last workout a couple days ago?
- Q: i just started working out i stop drinking and have lost 60 already so i figured why stop there i really want to be in great shape so i do push- ups, squat thrusts,crunches, and some other good exercises i was just wondering is it ok to do push-ups and crunches again today if my muscles are still a little sore from doing them on Monday
- A: NO NO NO!!You need to wait at least a day before you workout again. Our muscles 'grow' because of micro-tears caused by lifting or squatting or whatever you do to get fit. When you wake up and feel sore it's because you muscles are repairing themselves. If you get up and work them out again, they will not have time to repair and your strenght and muscle size will remain the same, for the most part. Just work out every other day, or two day in a row then two days off.
Prev Question: Is that with exercise
People also view