What muscles are used during a pull up
The primary muscle used in a pull up is the latissimus dorsi. They also work your biceps. ChaCha again soon! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-muscles-are-used-during-a-pull-up ]
More Answers to "What muscles are used during a pull up"
- How can i get better at pull-ups?
- keep practicing and you will get a little stronger every time, but dont do them every day, let those muscles heal, they wont grow if they are constantly being torn. remember what they say perfect practice makes perfect.
- What muscles do pull ups build?
- Latisimus Dorsai, Deltoids and Rhomboid muscles of the shoulders and back.
- What muscles are being used during pull ups and where are they??
- Pull Ups eh? Biceps, Triceps (both Muscles that make up the Tri's), Forearms, Chest, Outer Chest, Shoulders and Wrist. It's a pretty good workout to do for your upper body. Just don't go too fast, slow and steady builds up your muscle fast...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What muscles are being used during pull ups and where are they?
- Q: please help any links with more information would be great
- A: Pull Ups eh?Biceps, Triceps (both Muscles that make up the Tri's), Forearms, Chest, Outer Chest, Shoulders and Wrist.It's a pretty good workout to do for your upper body. Just don't go too fast, slow and steady builds up your muscle faster than going up and down real quickly.
- Using back muscles in wide grip pull up exercise?
- Q: How do I make my lat muscles sore after doing pull ups? I do them and my arms feel sore. I try flexing my lats during the pull ups but it doesn't change anything. I usually can't feel my lats so I know i'm not benefitting from the exercise? Can someone give me some tips?
- A: Hi there, when you are doing wide grip, make sure the bar is behind your head, this puts extra emphasis on your lats, also, pull up until you've reached the end of your range of motion (as high as you can go)
- how do you implement the kegels exercise to control your orgasim during sex?
- Q: i can pee and then stop myself for a minute at least and longer, but how do i use this during sex? like when do i pull the muscle and how long do i hold it etc. please help
- A: if you feel yourself getting a little too close to having an orgasm, hold the muscle and don't move, hold it until it becomes difficult to keep doing it (usually 10-15 seconds) then let go. if done right this can bring you down to a lower level of excitement and allow you to keep going longer. btw you need to do it well before the actual orgasm, closer to when you feel the buildup to it just begin to happen.sometimes you'll get mixed results, sometimes it works well and sometimes it doesn't seem to do much
Prev Question: How can i loose 40 lbs
People also view