What is the normal pulse rate for women
The normal pulse for healthy adults ranges from 60 to 100 beats per minute. Women, in general, tend to have faster heart rates than do boys and men. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-normal-pulse-rate-for-women ]
More Answers to "What is the normal pulse rate for women"
- What is the Normal pulse rate of a woman?
- Normal adult pulse rate should be between 80-100 bpm. Factors such as cardiovascular and overall fitness, height/weight ratio, and genetics may affect this number. For example, a distance runner may have a resting heart rate of 35 or 40, wh...
- What is normal pulse rate for women over 60 years old?
- The normal heart rate for adults is between 60-100 beats per minute. However, medications and certain conditions can raise and lower your normal pulse rate. Additionally, people who are very physically fit sometimes have a much lower restin...
- What's the normal pulse rate for a woman in her early 50s??
- The average resting heart rate for an adult is approx. 70 BPM (beats per minutes). This is only an average. There are many adults whose rates are both higher and lower. A lot depends on their general health, stress level, and any pre-existi...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what's the normal pulse rate for a woman in her early 50s?
- Q: my mom's asking me to find out what the normal pulse rate is because she said she's been checking hers and it was usually 96-97 and that's when she's resting. she has diabetes [i'm saying this cause it might matter. anyway, she has type 2, i think.]thank you! :)
- A: The average resting heart rate for an adult is approx. 70 BPM (beats per minutes). This is only an average. There are many adults whose rates are both higher and lower. A lot depends on their general health, stress level, and any pre-existing conditions. If your mother is a diabetic, she should be under a doctor's care, and have regular checkups. Her vital signs (heart rate, blood pressure, temperature, and breathing rate) should be checked at every visit Unless this quickened pulse is new, her doctor probably already knows about it. Tell her to relax. Her rate isn't that unusual. She should still address her concerns to her doctor at her next visit.
- What is the pulse rate for the 1st, 2nd & 3rd trimesters of pregnancy?
- Q: I know normal pulse rate is anything between 60-80, but if someone can tell me the normal pulse rate for a woman who is pregnant in each trimester.
- A: should stay normal too slightly more due to the more work you have to do when pregnant. Your pulse can go up for many reasons. High Blood Pressure, Stress, caffeine, strenuous exercise. So if above 85-90 I would consult your doctor.EDIT: Heart Palpatations during pregnancy is normal. IF you feel a racing or hard thumping for a few seconds its ok but you should still let your OB or doc know you get them.
- normal pulse rate resting for 75 yr woman?
- Q: am on bp medication coversayl and norvasc and aggrenox i also have vertigo since the end if april I am waiting to see kidney Dr, and DR. for hardening of the arteries.
- A: this is something you want to ask your doctor, especailly taking into account all these medications. your doctor will know best and will give you an accurate answer. you dont want to risk getting some fake answer over the internet. how could you really trust anyone?
Prev Question: How many hours a week should you work out
People also view