What is the normal heart rate for a 15 year old
Children (ages 6-15) normal heart rate is 70-100 beats per minute. ChaCha for now! ChaCha anytime! Viva La ChaCha! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-normal-heart-rate-for-a-15-year-old ]
More Answers to "What is the normal heart rate for a 15 year old"
- What is the normal heart rate of a 15 year old girl??
- What is your maximum heart rate? To figure out your heart rate at any age you must subtract your age from 220 if your male and from 226 if your female. For a 15 year old the normal heart rate should be around 205. That number will be your ...
- Is 82 beats per minutes a normal heart rate for a 15 year old fem...?
- Yes, the average heart rate, or pulse, for an adult is between 60 beats and 100 beats per minute. For your information, infants tend to have the highest rate, followed by children and adolescents. After that, the average rate remains consta...
- Is 196 a normal heart rate whil running a mile for a fit 15 year ...?
- Anything over 180 is viewed with suspicion, but you're still a teen so I think you're fine.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the normal blood pressure and heart rate for a 15 year old girl?
- Q: i am 15 i am 5'2" and weigh 100 lbs. i just took my blood pressure and it said 102/82 with a heart rate of 72. is it high or low. i'm concerned because i've been having continuous dizziness spells and headaches and today i was a little bit nauseous. i got a blood test today but im pretty worried. my doctor said i probably have anemia but i'm afraid it could be something worse.
- A: That is a totally normal, ok, and healthy blood pressure and heart rate! 120/80 is the ideal blood pressure for ADULTS, but most people don't realize that the majority of people do not actually have this blood pressure, and they have their own normal. I'm 21 and my blood pressure is typically in the high 90s/high 60s to low 110s/70s. My heart rate is usually a bit faster (resting is typically around 90-100), but that is MY normal, and how my body operates. So your blood pressure and heart rate are probably normal for you. These are good charts for pediatric BPshttp://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/guidelines/hypertension/child_tbl.pdfhttp://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/public/heart/hbp/bp_child_pocket/bp_child_pocket.pdfbut everything is subjective. For example, Lance Armstrong's resting heart rate is 32. That could be potentially dangerously low for someone else, but normal for him.
- What is a normal heart rate for a 15 year old girl?
- Q: My heart rate is about 80, but I'm not sure if that's good. I would have thought that 80 would be really high, especially since I'm pretty athletic, but I'm not sure.
- A: "To figure out your heart rate at any age you must subtract your age from 220 if your male and from 226 if your female. For a 15 year old the normal heart rate should be around 205. That number will be your maximum heart rate. In one minute, for a healthy teen your slow heart rate should be approximately 20 to 30 beats every 30 seconds"
- What exactly is the normal heart rate for a 15 year old male?
- Q: mine is 79-83 on most days but i was just wondering...beats per minute.Sorry i forgot to put that.
- A: the range is 60 - 100 bpm (beats per min.)
Prev Question: Is swimming a way to lose weight
People also view