What is the fastest marathon ever run
Haile Gebrselassie of Ethiopia set the record 9/28/08 in Berlin with a time of 2:03:59. Thanks for ChaChaing! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-fastest-marathon-ever-run ]
More Answers to "What is the fastest marathon ever run"
- What is the fastest time a man 50 or older has run the marathon??
- Russell: The chart I have provided covers the marathon records for men and women for just about every age with birth date and age at time of record. I think that you can find your answer here. This seems to be a fluid category and the most ...
- How many minutes per mile to run the fastest marathon?
- 4.75 minutes per mile based on the current men's world record.
- What is the fastest Olympic women's marathon ever run??
- That is Naoko Takahashi of Japan who won gold at the 2000 Games in Sydney with a time of 2:23:14.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the fastest ever time to run the london marathon?
- A: 2:05:38 for men (Khalid Khannouchi in 2002) 2:15:25 for women (Paula Radcliffe in 2003)EDITMartin Lel broke the course record today with a time of 2.05.15.
- ran the fastest women's ever.She won 2001 Chicago Marathon ever in what time & WHO IS SHE?
- Q: She is of KENYA.
- A: Catherine Ndereba (born July 31, 1972) is a world class Kenyan marathon runner. She broke the women's marathon world record in 2001, running 2h18:47 at the Chicago Marathon. She was the first woman to run under the 2 hour and 19 minute barrier, but this has since been broken by England's Paula Radcliffe
- 2 hours 30 mins to run a 1/2 marathon?
- Q: im not a fast runner im not a good runner im 17 and this is my first ever run and i was wondering if 2 hours 30 mintues is a good time to do my first 1/2 marathon in? also do u think i will be one of the last people or do u think i will be in about the middle? im not sure i really dont wanna come last thats all i want. thanx sarah
- A: you won't be last , most half marathons have people that walk the whole distance so you will beat them, you should be a little behind the middle but not close to the end , depends on how many people show up but don't worry about anyone except yourself.
Prev Question: How much should you weigh if you are 5'5, 17 years old, and a girl
People also view