What is the average weight of a five foot, 5 inch 15 year old
Average weight for a 5'5" female with a medium frame is 127-141, small frame average is 111-124, large frame average is 131-147. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-weight-of-a-five-foot%2C-5-inch-15-year-old ]
More Answers to "What is the average weight of a five foot, 5 inch 15 year old"
- What is the average weight for a 5 foot 9 inch fifteen year old m...?
- About 55 to 65 Kgs. It also depends on the body frame of a person & diet.
- What is the average weight for a 15 year old boy who is 5 feet 1 ...?
- Before I read your description, I thought that 120 would probably be the healthy weight for a boy your age. There's no way in the world that you're fat at that weight and size. The last thing that you should be worried about is your weight....
- What is the average weight for a fifteen year old female that is ...?
- the ideal weight would most probably be between 115-125 pounds.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the average weight for a 15 year old boy who is 5 feet 1 Inch?
- Q: I'm fifteen and I'm five feet one inch. I weight about 110 and my scale keeps reading 120 (I know its wrong because I was to the doctors office like really recently) but I kind of feel fat and rather self conscious.. Any help?
- A: Before I read your description, I thought that 120 would probably be the healthy weight for a boy your age. There's no way in the world that you're fat at that weight and size. The last thing that you should be worried about is your weight. You're young and probably involved in enough sports and things like that to keep you in decent shape. I'm not sure if this is a fake post or what but it's really sad how low the age at which people start to feel that they don't look "good enough" or enough like "insert movie star name here" is getting. In what world does the average 15 year old need to lose weight?
- What is the ideal weight for a 5 ft. 7 in.?
- Q: Im 15 years oldMy height is 5 foot 7 inchesI weigh 143.8 lbi have a larger body frame i think - big boned lol ?whats the ideal weight of a five foot seven fifteen year old?What am i? underweight, average, overweight ?
- A: Ideal weight? There is no real "ideal weight". If you are talking about being healthy, then 143 is a good size, as long as you get your daily excersize. If you are talking about the a good weight for what the media tells us,then I would say about 110 llbs
Prev Question: How can you loose 10 pounds in 5 days
People also view