What is the average weight for someone who is 5 foot 4 inches
The average weight for a female that is 5'4" is 120 lbs and for a male it is 130. The weight range depends upon your body type. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-weight-for-someone-who-is-5-foot-4-inches ]
More Answers to "What is the average weight for someone who is 5 foot 4 inches"
- What is the average weight for a 5' 3'' 16-year-old??
- Around 120lbs is AVERAGE. That's in between the lightest and heaviest people in that age group. It varies ALOT with age, gender and race. If you're concerned about your body weight, talk to your doctor.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the average weight of a 17 yr old male that is 5 foot 4 inches?
- Q: im 17 and i am 5 foot 4 inches and i think im overweight, what SHOULD my weight be?
- A: If you're 17 with a height of 5 ft 4 a healthy Body Mass Index would be between: 18.5-24.9.A weight range of 108- 145lb gives a range between 18.5-24.9.That's around the weight range you should be for a healthy weight. I think the average weight for that age would be around 125lb or so.If you give us your weight we can work out if you're overweight for your age or not or if you want to check out this site yourself: http://www.halls.md/body-mass-index/av.htmyou can see how you compare to the general population.
- what is the average weight for a 13 year old girl who is 5 feet and 4 inches?
- Q: who is 5 feet and 4 inches?
- A: everyone's different, but i guess teh overall average is between 110-135mine?http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ao6UMhI2vmAsudGWp1Ul6Pbsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090321162548AAtGWA5
- average weight for a 5 foot 4 inch girl
- Q: what is the average weight for a 5 foot 4 inch girl that is 16 years old?
- A: Basically anywhere from 115-145 lbs.
Prev Question: How to get your thighs is shape
People also view