What is the average weight for a six foot one inch man
The average weight for a man who is 6 feet 1 inch tall is 152-164 lbs for someone with a small frame, 160-174 lbs for someone with a medium frame, and 168-192 lbs for someone with a large frame. ChaCha on! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-weight-for-a-six-foot-one-inch-man ]
More Answers to "What is the average weight for a six foot one inch man"
- What Is The Average Weight For A 23 Year Old 6 Feet 1 Inch Man??
- A height of 6 feet and one inch is wonderful height and indicates very good growth. After 18 years of age, growth in height is stopped and that is why I am not considering your age of 23 years as factor to calculate your weight. Only height...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the average weight for a man that is six feet two inches?
- A: 190, but it also depends on frame size and the amount of muscle mass on the mans frame. Could deviate from the average in a healthy way.
- What is the average weight loss period for men?
- Q: I am doing cross trainer for 1 hour a day and 7 days a week for the past six months. But I have lost only 10 pounds. I am in a medium diet avoiding most of the dairy products. My current weight is 210 pounds and height is 5 feet and 4 inches.
- A: Join Weight Watchers, it really works.
- did you know?
- Q: For every human being on earth, there are about 200 million insects. The harmonica is the world's most popular instrument. By the time they are 65 years old, most Americans have watched more than nine years worth of television. The puck in ice hockey can travel at up to 118 mph (190 km/h). If you stretched all the nerves in the body from end to end, they would be about 47 miles long. Humans have more than 600 muscles in their bodies. Rubber bands last longer when refrigerated. Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite. There are 293 ways to make changea for a dollar. The average person's left hand does 56% of the typing. A shark is the only fish that can blink with both eyes. There are more chickens than people in the world. Two-thirds of the world's eggplant is grown in New Jersey. The longest one-syllable word in the English language is "screeched." All of the clocks in the movie "Pulp Fiction" are stuck on 4:20. No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver or purple. "Dreamt" is the only English word that ends in the letters "mt." All 50 states are listed across the top of the Lincoln Memorial on the back of the $5 bill. Almonds are a member of the peach family. Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance. Maine is the only state whose name is just one syllable. The largest cabbage weighed 144 lbs. There are only four words in the English language which end in "-dous": tremendous, horrendous, stupendous, and hazardous. Los Angeles's full name is "El Pueblo de Nuestra Senora la Reina de Los Angeles de Porciuncula" - and can be abbreviated to 3.63% of its size: "L.A." A cat has 32 muscles in each ear. An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain. Tigers have striped skin, not just stripped fur. In most advertisements, the time displayed on a watch is 10:10. Al Capone's business card said he was a used furniture dealer. The characters Bert and Ernie on Sesame Street were named after Bert the cop and Ernie the taxi driver in Frank Capra's "Its A Wonderful Life." A dragonfly has a life span of 24 hours. A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds. It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open. (DON'T try this at home!) The giant squid has the largest eyes in the world. In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak. The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket. Mr. Rogers is an ordained minister. There are 336 dimples on a regulation golf ball. "Stewardesses" is the longest word that is typed with only the left hand. Many hamsters blink one eye at a time. The inventor of the flushing toilet was Thomas Crapper. The average bed is home to over 6 billion dust mites. Plastic lawn flamingos outnumber real flamingos in the U.S.A. Whitby, Ontario has more donut stores per capita than any other place in the world. Starfish have no brain. Dolphins sleep with one eye open. Ernest Vincent Wright wrote a novel with over 50,000 words, none of which containing the letter "E". Bulls are color blind. A can of SPAM is opened every 4 seconds. "Babe" was played by over 48 pigs. Mosquitoes have 47 teeth. Lip stick contains fish scales. The Poison Arrow frog has enough poison to kill 2200 people. The largest known kidney stone weighed 1.36 kilograms. Kidney stones come in any color from yellow to brown. Women blink twice as many times as men do. The McDonalds at the SkyDome in Toronto, Ontario is the only one in the world that sells hot dogs. A bowling pin only has to tilt 7.5 degrees in order to fall down. The first episode of Leave It To Beaver aired on October 4, 1957. Beaver Cleaver's locker number is 9. The first flushing toilet seen on TV was on Leave It To Beaver. Jerry Seinfeld's apartment number (on the show) is 5A. In the old episodes it was 3A. The life span of a taste bud is ten days. Pi has been calculated to 2,260,321,363 digits. The billionth digit in Pi is 9. The first 100 numbers of Pi are: 3.141592653589793238462643383279502884... 58209749445923078164062862089986280348... Click HERE for 99,999 digits of pi! A stretched out Slinky is 87 feet long. An iguana can stay under water for 28 minutes. Emus can't walk backwards. A group of unicorns is called a blessing. A group of kangaroos is called a mob. A group of whales is called a pod. A group of geese is called a gaggle. A group of owls is called a parliament. A group of ravens is called a murder. A group of bears is called a sleuth. 12 or more cows is called a flink. A baby oyster is called a spat. Chickens can't swallow while they are upside down. In the October 22, 1945 edition of Life magazine there was a picture of a chicken with its head cut off. It was alive too! The average garden variety caterpillar has 248 muscles in its head. Pinocchio was made of pine. The largest pumpkin weighed 377 lbs. A mule won't sink in quicksand but a donkey will. More people are killed annually by donkeys than in airplane crashes. Alfred Hitchcock had no belly button for it was eliminated during surgery. There are 22 stars in the Paramount logo. The average human produces 10,000 gallons of saliva in a lifetime. A quarter has 119 grooves around the edge. A dime has 118 ridges around the edge. Cranberry Jell-0 is the only kind that contains real fruit. The plastic things on the end of shoelaces are called aglets. Every time you lick a stamp you consume 1/10 of a calorie. The pound sign # is called anoctothorpe. Maine is the toothpick capital of the world. New Jersey has a spoon museum with over 5,400 spoons from almost all the states. There was once a town in West Virginia called "6". Singapore only has one train station. The parking meter was invented in North Dakota. Napolean made his battle plans in a sandbox. Roman Emperor Caligula made his horse a senator. The green stuff on the occasional freak potatoe chip is chlorophyll. If you ate too many carrots you would turn orange. Pluto's orbit crosses Neptune's making Pluto the eighth planet from the sun. It has been that way since 1979 and will remain that way until 1999. The earth is approx. 6,588,000,000,000,000,000 tons. The force of 1 billion people jumping at the same time is equal to 500 tons of TNT. Popeye was 5'6". Howdy Doody had 48 freckles. The first word spoken on the moon was "Okay". Neil Armstrong stepped on the moon with his left foot first. The average speed of Heinz ketchup leaving the bottle is 25 miles per year. Hilary Clinton once said We are the President. The percent of women who wash their hands after leaving a restroom is 80%. The percent of men who wash their hands after using a restroom is 55%. There are 333 toilet paper squares on a toilet paper roll. The Eifel Tower has 2,500,000 rivets in it. "Jaws" is the most common name for a goldfish. On an average work day, a typist's fingers travel 12.6 miles. The average American eats 2 donuts a day. The longest word in the Old Testament is Malhershalahashbaz. The longest time a person has been in a coma is 37 years. Every minute in the U.S 6 people turn 17. It takes the Where's Waldo artist one month to complete a drawing. 2500 lefties die each year using products designed for righties. A baby is born every 7 seconds. 10 tons of space dust fall on the Earth everyday. On average, a 4 year old child asks 437 questions a day. Blue and white are the most common school colors. Swimming pools in Phoenix, Arizona, pick up 20 pounds of dust a year. The first message tapped by Samuel Morse over his invention the telegraph was: What hath God wrought?. The first words spoken by over Alexander Bell over the telephone were: Watson, please come here. I want you. The first words spoken by Thomas Edison over the phonograph were: Mary had a little lamb The three words in the English language with the letters uu are: vacuum, residuum and continuum. A baby in Florida was named: Truewilllaughinglifebuckyboomermanifestd... His middle name is George James. It is illegal to ride a street car on Sunday if have been eating garlic in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. In a normal life time an American will eat 200 pounds of peanuts and 10,000 pounds of meat. A new book is published every 13 minutes in America. America's best selling ice-cream flavour is vanilla. American's eat 18 billion hot dogs a year. American's eat 134 pounds of sugar a year. Every year the sun loses 360 million tons. Because of Animal Crackers, many kids until they reach the age of ten, believe a bear is as tall as a giraffe. You can tell if a skunk is about if you smell only .000 000 000 000 071 ounce of its spray. Animal breeders in Russia once claimed to have bred sheep with blue wool. Penguins are the only bird that can leap into the air like porpoises. India has 50 million monkeys. By some unknown means, an iguana can end its own life. Americans spend around $3 billion for cat and dog food a year. Pigs can cover a mile in 7.5 minutes when running at top speed. You breathe about 10 million times a year. The colder the room you sleep in, the better the chances are that you'll have a bad dream. The first non-human to win an Oscar was Mickey Mouse. Lee Harvey Oswald was booked with mugshot number 54018. The Gulf Stream could carry a message in a bottle at an average of 4 miles per hour. The bullseye on a dartboard must be 5 feet 8 inches off the ground. The foot is the most common body part bitten by insects. The most common time for a wake up call is 7am. The doorbell was invented in 1831. The are 255 squares on a Scrabble board. The electric shaver was patented on November 6, 1928. There are 500 sheets of paper in a ream. The monkey wrench was invented by Charles Moncke. Japan is the largest exporter of frog's legs. There are seven points on the Statue of Liberty's crown. There are approx. 550 hairs in the eyebrow. The most common non-contagious disease in the world is tooth decay. The shell constitutes 12 percent of an egg's weight. A squid has 10 tentacles. A snail's reproductive organs are in its head. A cow's only sweat glands are in its nose. The word "AND" appears 46,277 times in the Bible. The first word played in the Scrabble rules demonstration game is "horn". The telephone's U.S. patent number is 174,465. The typical person goes to the bathroom 6 times a day. There are 17 steps leading up to Sherlock Holme's apartment. When a horned toad is angry, it squirts blood from it's eyes. Napoleon was terrified of cats. The first Lifesaver flavor was peppermint. The typical American eats 263 eggs a year. The ballpoint pen was invented in 1938 by Laszlo and Georg Biro. The fastest growing nail is on the middle finger. The parking meter was invented by C.C. Magee in 1935. In 1961, an IBM 7090 computer calculated Pi to 100 265 digits. The human body weighs forty times more than the brain. After eating too much, your hearing is less sharp. A person swallows approximately 295 times while eating dinner. The oldest known vegetable is the pea. Jack is the most common name in nursery rhymes. The avocado has the most calories of any fruit. The first zoo in the USA was in Philadelphia. The letter N ends all Japanese words not ending in a vowel. France has the highest per capita consumption of cheese. The hardest bone in the human body is the jawbone. 4000 people are injured by teapots each year. The typical American consumes 27 pounds of cheese each year. The shortest English word that contains the letters A, B, C, D, E, and F is feedback. The ostrich has a 46 foot long small intestine. The state of California raises the most turkeys out of all of the states. The most sensitive finger on the human hand is the index finger. George Washington Carver invented peanut butter. The typical hen lays 19 dozen eggs a year. Stainless stell was invented by Harry Brearley in 1913. A scallop has 35 blue eyes. The left leg of a chicken in more tender than the right one. The only dog that doesn't have a pink tongue is the chow. Iceland was the first country to legalize abortion in 1935. The giraffe has the highest blood pressure of any animal. The dumbest domesticated animal is the turkey. Russia has the most movie theaters in the world. Albert Blake Dick invented the mimeograph machine. The strongest muscle in the human body is the tongue. The most fatal car accidents occur on Saturday. An Oscar weighs seven pounds. It takes the typical person seven minutes to fall asleep. Gabriel Fahrenheit invented the mercury thermometer. The Eiffel Tower has 1792 steps. The mongoose was barred live entry into the U.S. in 1902. Ants stretch when they wake up in the morning. Thomas Edison, lightbulb inventor, was afraid of the dark. About 3000 years ago, most Egyptians died by the time they were 30. A sneeze travels out your mouth at over 600 m.p.h. The average person has over 1,460 dreams a year. Lightning strikes about 6,000 times per minute on this planet. Owls are the only birds who can see the color blue. A jellyfish is 95 percent water. The elephant is the only mammal that can't jump. The penguin is the only bird who can swim, but not fly. America once issued a 5-cent bill. Like fingerprints, everyone's tongue print is different. Fortune cookies were actually invented in America, in 1918, by Charles Jung. A giraffe can clean its ears with its 21-inch tongue. Chewing gum while peeling onions will keep you from crying. Bats always turn left when exiting a cave. Fingernails grow nearly 4 times faster than toenails. You blink about 84,000,000 times a year. In England, in the 1880's, "Pants" was considered a dirty word. A toothpick is the object most often choked on by Americans. Every 45 seconds, a house catches on fire in the United States. The sun is 330,330 times larger than the earth. A hummingbird weighs less than a penny. A cockroach will live nine days without it's head, before it starves to death. The most used letter in the English alphabet is 'E', and 'Q' is the least used. Dogs and cats, like humans, are either right of left handed... or is that pawed? The opposite sides of a dice cube always add up to seven. Men are 6 times more likely to be struck by lighting than women. Of all the words in the English language, the word set has the most definitions. Bulls are colorblind, therefore will usually charge at a matador's waving cape no matter what color it is -- be it red or neon yellow. Apples are more efficient than caffeine in keeping people awake in the mornings. Smelling bananas and/or green apples (smelling, not eating) can help you lose weight. After eating, a housefly regurgitates its food and then eats it again! When someone annoys you, it takes 42 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and whack them in the head. Coca-Cola was originally green. Hong Kong has the most Rolls Royce's per capita. Alaska is the state with highest percent of people who walk to work. 28 percent of Africa is wilderness. 38 percent of America is wilderness. A duck's quack does not echo and no one knows why. It costs $6400 to raise a medium size dog to age of 11. Average number of people airborne over the U.S. during any given hour: 61,000. 70 percent of Americans who visited Disneyland/World. Intelligent people have more copper and zinc in their hair. The youngest pope was 11 years old. Iceland consumes more Coca-Cola per capita than any other country. The sentence "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog." uses every letter in the alphabet and was developed by Western Union to test telex/twx communications. Average life span of a major league baseball: 7 pitches. The San Francisco Cable cars are the only "mobile" National Monuments. The only 15-letter word that can be spelled without repeating a letter "uncopyrightable." Did you know that there are coffee flavored PEZ? The reason firehouses have circular stairways is from the days of yore when the engines were pulled by horses. The horses were stabled on the ground floor and learned how to walk up standard staircases. When opossums are playing 'possum, they are not "playing." They actually pass out from sheer terror. The Main Library at Indiana University sinks over an inch every year because, when it was built, engineers failed to take into account the weight of all the books that would occupy the building. 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321 Clans of long ago that wanted to get rid of unwanted people (without killing them) used to burn their houses down - hence the expression "to get fired." Only two people signed the Declaration of Independence on July 4th, John Hancock and Charles Thomson. Most of the rest signed on August 2, but the last signature wasn't added until 5 years later. The longest recorded flight of a chicken is thirteen seconds. David Prowse was the guy in the Darth Vader suit in Star Wars. He spoke all of Vader's lines, and didn't know his voice was going to be dubbed over by James Earl Jones until he saw the screening of the movie. The Pentagon, in Arlington, Virginia, has twice as many bathrooms as is necessary. When it was built in the 1940s, the state of Virginia still had segregation laws requiring separate toilet facilities for blacks and whites. The cruise liner, Queen Elizabeth II, moves only six inches for each gallon of diesel fuel that it burns. The highest point in Pennsylvania is lower than the lowest point in Colorado. Nutmeg is extremely poisonous if injected intravenously. If you have three quarters, four dimes, and four pennies, you have $1.19. You also have the largest amount of money in coins without being able to make change for a dollar. No NFL team which plays its home games in a domed stadium has ever won a Superbowl. The only two days of the year in which there are no professional sports games (MLB, NBA, NHL, or NFL) are the day before and the day after the Major League All-star Game. Only one person in two billion will live to be 116 or older. Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than new cars. The 3 most valuable brand names on earth: Marlboro, Coca-Cola, and Budweiser, in that order. It's possible to lead a cow upstairs...but not downstairs. Ninety percent of New York City cabbies are recently arrived immigrants. In 10 minutes, a hurricane releases more energy than all the world's nuclear weapons combined. Reno, Nevada is west of Los Angeles, California. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match. If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee. The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet. Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. On average people fear spiders more than they do death. You can't kill yourself by holding your breath. You are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than by a poisonous spider. Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do. In ancient Egypt, Priests plucked every hair from their bodies, including their eyebrows and eyelashes. A crocodile cannot stick its tongue out. Butterflies taste with their feet. A cat's urine glows under a blacklight. The first couple to be shown in bed together on prime time television were Fred and Wilma Flintstone. Coca Cola was originally green. The Ten Commandments contain 297 words. The Bill of Rights is stated in 463 words. Lincoln's Gettysburg Address contains 266 words. A recent federal directive to regulate the price of cabbage contains 26,911 words. There are more collect calls made on Father's Day than on any other day. Every day more money is printed for monopoly than the US Treasury. Men can read smaller print than women, women can hear better than men. Barbie's measurements if she were life size: 39-23-33. The world's youngest parents were 8 & 9 and lived in China in 1910. Honey is the only food that doesn't spoil Half of all Americans live within 50 miles of their birthplace. The youngest Pope was 11 years old. "I am." is the shortest complete sentence in the English language. The nursery rhyme Ring Around the Rosey is a rhyme about the bubonic plague. Infected people with the plague would get red circular sores (Ring around the Rosey...). These sores would smell very bad so people would hide flowers on their bodies in an attempt to mask the smell ("pocket full of posies..."). People who died from the plague would be burned to reduce the spread of the disease ("ashes, ashes, we all fall down"). The citrus soda 7-UP was created in 1929; "7" was selected because the original containers were 7 ounces. "UP" indicated the direction of the bubbles. Mosquito repellents don't repel. They hide you. The spray blocks the mosquito's sensors so they don't know you're there. Dentists have recommended that a toothbrush be kept at least 6 feet away from a toilet to avoid airborne particles resulting from the flush. The liquid inside young coconuts can be used as substitute for blood plasma. American car horns beep in the tone of F. No piece of paper can be folded more than 7 times. 1 in every 4 Americans has appeared on television. You burn more calories sleeping than you do watching television. Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are fifty years of age or older. The first product to have a bar code was Wrigley's gum. The king of hearts is the only king without a mustache. A Boeing 747s wingspan is longer than the Wright brother's first flight. American Airlines saved $40,000 in 1987 by eliminating 1 olive from each salad served in first-class. Venus is the only planet that rotates clockwise. The first CD pressed in the US was Bruce Springsteen's "Born in the USA." The 57 on the Heinz ketchup bottle represents the number of varieties of pickles the company once had. Most dust particles in your house are made from dead skin.Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia is the fear of long wordsDid you know you share your birthday with at least 9 million other people in the world.More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashesThe continents names all end with the same letter with which they startA pig's orgasm lasts for 30 minutesTo "testify" was based on men in the Roman court swearing to a statement made by swearing on their testicles
- A: Proof that this was copy and paste job:"Click HERE for 99,999 digits of pi! "That line of his post doesnt have a link attached to it.So no, he didnt take any time to type all this out, just about a few seconds. LOL!
Prev Question: What is the Name of the best workout for a six pack
People also view