What is the average weight for a 16 year old girl that is 5'5''
111-150 pounds is the healthy weight range for a 16 year old who is 5 ft 5 inches tall. ChaCha [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-weight-for-a-16-year-old-girl-that-is-5%275%27%27 ]
More Answers to "What is the average weight for a 16 year old girl that is 5'5''"
- What is the average weight of a 5' 2 16-year-old girl??
- ･ This is a difficult thing to answer. The reason being that there are so many factors which determine ... ･ You need to have your body fat percentages calculated. This can be done at home with a household scale ... ･ A healthy female's bod...
- What is the average weight of a 5' 6 16-year-old girl??
- ･ The way I always heard it is a woman should way 5 lbs. over 100 for every inch over 5ft. Example 5'2 ... ･ It depends on your body build, but usually between 130-160 pounds.
- What is the average weight of a 5' 7 16-year-old girl??
- ･ An average sixteen year old at the height of 5' 7, depending on body build, should weigh between 120 ... ･ Well the BMI chart says that if you weigh from 120lbs - 159 lbs then you are a normal weight. ･ My sister is a 5' 7" 15-year-o...
Prev Question: How long should I wait after I eat to exercise
People also view