What is the average weight for a 12 year old girl who is 5 foot 1 inch
It is impossible to predict; much easier for adults however, these standards are not applicable to growing teens [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-weight-for-a-12-year-old-girl-who-is-5-foot-1-inch ]
More Answers to "What is the average weight for a 12 year old girl who is 5 foot 1 inch"
- What is the average weight of a 5' 1 12-year-old girl??
- Weight is related to height and body composition rather than age . For in-depth information about weight in relation to height, and to see the distribution of weights and heights of children at various stages, please see the page link, furt...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the average weight for 54 1/2 inches and 12 year old girls suppost to be?
- Q: People at school call me fat and I don't think I am.My height is 4 foot 6.5".My weight is around 96-98.I'm not sure.I'm 12 years old and I want to know what I should stay in the range of my weight.And if you can how many calories should I eat a day?I don't want to be skinny just not fat.You know what I mean.If you can please help me. -Thank you
- A: that's not really fat. i promise. average would prolly be inbetween 85 and 105. so yur good. but about 1,500 calories if u wanna lose weight....but u dont NEED to! =]
- Average weight for 12-year old girl?
- Q: I'm 12 years, 8 months, and weigh like 110 pounds...im not fat, and by looking at me you can see that...but i still think this is overweight, maybe, so what do you think? I've calculated the BMI calculator and all that. I just want to know what you think is the average weight for a 12 year old girl? ANd I am 5 feet, 1 and a half inches.~Thanks !
- A: You need water for your body to burn fat. Without water, your kidneys can not do their job properly and your liver must pitch in to help. While it's helping the kidneys, your liver can't burn as much fat, so some of the fat that would normally be used as fuel gets stored in your body instead. Drinking more water lets the liver get back to its own job of turning fat into fuel.Your body needs water-it's sixty percent water. But if you don't drink enough, your body thinks it's in danger and tries to hold onto all the water it can get. The water is stored between the cells and shows up as extra weight. Your feet, legs and hands may even swell up. When your body gets enough water, the stored water is released. The more water you drink, the less you'll eat. Water is nature's own appetite suppressant. A glass of water before eating will help you feel full and eat less. You'll also get rid of extra salt by drinking water (salt can also cause the body to hold onto water). Drink at least 8, eight-ounce glasses of water every day. If you're overweight, drink an additional glass for every Twenty-five pounds of excess weight. Now ,make sure you eat well each day.eat foods like fruit,veggies ,baked and boiled meats,no fried foods, no eating before bed , no junk food, no sugar ,no butter, no mayo,and eat fat free cheese drink milk it will help take off pounds around the belly and sides,no hot dogs or lunch meat.eat less bread,i like to make big meals like bake extra chicken with veggies ,then you can snack on leftovers,i hope i helped,
Prev Question: What is a quick way to tone up
People also view