What is the average height for a 20 year old male
The National Center for Health Statistics shows that the average 20 year old boy is taller than the average girl, 69.8" VS 64.2"! [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-height-for-a-20-year-old-male ]
More Answers to "What is the average height for a 20 year old male"
- What is the average weight of a 20-year-old male?
- For a 20-year-old man, or a man of any age, there is no 'average' weight. Weight is related to height and body composition, rather than age. What counts more than your body weight is your percentage of body fat . To learn more about this, s...
- What is considered average height for 19-20 year old male??
- That's about normal. 5'8" to 6 feet is normal plus or minus 2 inches in either direction
- What is the average pulse rate weight height of a twenty nine yea...?
- the average pulse rate is 60-100 beats per minute. Lance Armstrong was 42bpm
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is considered average height for 19-20 year old male?
- Q: would you call a guy who is 5'6" 5'8" or 5'10" short?
- A: That's about normal. 5'8" to 6 feet is normal plus or minus 2 inches in either direction
- Average height and weight of a 20-year-old Japanese man?
- Q: I'm writing a story and I feel like filling out a character profile for one of the male characters.He's 20 years old and Japanese. I've always pictured him being a little above average height for a man his age. Of course, I have no idea how tall he should be and how much he should weigh.I was hoping that the always-reliable people of Yahoo! Answers could help me solve this problem : D
- A: Approximately 5'8" would be above average height for an Asian male.125 lbs for a skinny/average build, 145-160 for a stocky, muscular build.
- i am a 14 year old male and 6 feet tall.What height do you think I will reach when I am 20?
- Q: My parents are 5'6 feet tall.My grandfather is of 5'10 and the rest of my family is of averaged height.
- A: you could be done growing. people grow at different rates. although being male you have the potential to grow until your 21 or so. if you have already had your big growth spurt you might only grow another 2-3 inches. hope this helps. seems like your already pretty lucky 6 foots a good size if you dint grow anymore and 6'4" is nice and tall if you do keep growing.
Prev Question: Does benching work your triceps
People also view