What is the average height and weight of a 4 year old boy
The average 4 year old boy is 37 inches tall and weighs 35-37 lbs. The average 4 year old girl is 37" tall & weighs 35.2 lbs. [ Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-average-height-and-weight-of-a-4-year-old-boy ]
More Answers to "What is the average height and weight of a 4 year old boy"
- What is the average height and weight for a 4-year-old boy??
- For further information, please see the related link, further down this page, listed under " Related Questions."
- What's the average weight and height of a 4 year old boy??
- Your son is not overweight, oh my goodness, he is in the correct wight range for his age. My son will turn 4 in june, and he is 3'8, and weighs 40 lbs. Now that puts him in the 91% for weight, but you see when a child reaches the age of fou...
- What is the average weight and height for a four year old boy??
- Hi. Not sure what the average is as I gave up checking because ds was always so thin and always will be (eats like a horse but burns it off!)but if you look in your red book that will tell you what weight he 'should' be for his age/height. ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Average weight and height of a 4 year old boy?
- Q: I am checking out carseats for my son and I'm trying to get an estimate on where he might be in a few years. That way I can invest in a good seat that will hold him for a while. So, what is the average weight and height of a 4 year old boy? How about a 5 year old boy? I want to keep him harnessed as long as possible and also rearfacing for as long as possible...which is to about 30-35 lbs. rearfacing and 50-55 lbs. forward facing. Any suggestions on seats while we're on subject?When I say average...I mean as far as percentile goes, because I know it has a lot to do with different factors, but for us I'm only 5 foot 3 inches and my husband is 6 foot 1 inch.
- A: in a rear facing car seat it depends on how long there legs average weight is about 42-56lbs for a 5year old.check toys r us for car seats or eBay cause they have new car seats on therePS.if you live in Britain Argos to a rear/forward car seat which is 0 to 5 years
- What's the average weight and height of a 4 year old boy?
- Q: My son is 4 years old and his height is 3'2" and his weight is 38 pounds. Is this normal? I've been told he's overweight/tall for his age, but I can't find anything on the internet about it.
- A: Your son is not overweight, oh my goodness, he is in the correct wight range for his age. My son will turn 4 in june, and he is 3'8, and weighs 40 lbs. Now that puts him in the 91% for weight, but you see when a child reaches the age of four they are calculated on a stature scale. This takes into consideration their height and weight alone. But either way, your boy is not overweight. As for the person who made the comment about a "obese niece," undoubtably, based on your post, you are not the person to teach a child this, berating a child about what is eaten has nothing to do with teaching healthy habits, that teaches a child to hide their bad habits. Children generally have very high metabolisms, and they also learn from example, so when people get up off their rears and go out and play with their kids than they can preach to those kids, until then understand that skinny does not equal healthy and ask any general practitioner how skinny COPD patients they have.
- What is the average weight for a 11 year old boy that's 4 11 height?
- Q: What's the average weight for an 11 year old boy that's 4' 11 in height?
- A: 75-100 lbs
Prev Question: What is the best way to build muscle mass in your arms
People also view